how will war work?

u said war was next update. can u tell us how war will work?

like always, nothing new, just some copy from other game, beter be some pvp, hero on hero fighting, at some arena, withouth troops, so hero who have better equipment will win, and get gems or prestige for reward!!!

Thats really what you want? Pay gems to get better equipment than your opponent and he does the same? 

I would like it to be a alliance thing so all could participate both low and high levels, and not having to spend a fortune on gems.

if They do the same thing in wars like They did with trophys ( all based on asencion level, no matter how many trophys you get you always get bumped back to the level They think you should be at ) this game is done.

+1 on that note, plz give us some more info

kimiz, that what you talking about is hapens wright now, if you want get prestige you must pay, if you want gems, you must pay, other way, imposible to play…

this game is made for money spenders, but like i said they dont gona fix any tournament to get gems or prestige…

so the best way for devs to hold this game still work is to give gems and prestige to us…

for free…

somethimes some players is offline, so they cant play wars, and then your alliance loose, what you gonna do then, i think i fight for my self not for other bastards…

wars has to be alliance wars. solo wars would just be what we have now… a trophie system

Hello,

We will reveal more information regarding the Alliance Wars closer to the release time. :grinning:

In the meantime, feel free to share your opinion about what you would like, I will keep an eye on it. :slight_smile:

:slightly_frowning_face:  I thought we were close…

We are talking days here not weeks I hope?