I can not do it alone.

SOLO SIN MIS TROPAS NO PUEDES JUGAR EN LA LIGA PRO.  :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:  .

You have to ask some tips from the best pro players… you know, those lvl 50-90 guys that have been given the divine hability to score high in the pro league every week.

It’s kind of a frustrating PL, I agree, but it’s challenging. Everyone has the same hero, you have the same chance to win as everyone else! Go get 'em!

I only got 782 points, when before the statistics was at 1,200 / 1,300 points. :slightly_frowning_face:

I agree this is silly. The king is so weak and unsupported that he can’t take down gates in one shot. Has to run off and heal. Wish I had not played this week.

It was a tough Pro League. My tips would be to play very conservatively. Monks are most useful in rounds 8 and beyond. Since you only have 8 monks, use them sparingly, but they are very helpful when you use them. Be sure to shield them and yourself as often as possible

I am 19th currently and would be 7th if I had 5 more seconds at the gate on level 9

Thank friend. :slight_smile: