I can not join pro league

When will I be able to join the pro league? I have been blocked from the pro league for more than 1 month now please let me know :(( 

IGN : mil_aly

Did you use cheat on pro league before?

Hello, @milAly! Please submit a request to our support team, as they will be able to assist you better with this issue: https://fgurl.net/help_me 

Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do to help you here, in the Forums. This must be dealt with by the Support Team. 

Thanks!

No bro !

If you really not cheated during your pro league in the past, you can contact support as Archimedes said and they’ll fix that (misunderstanding).

Good luck! ?

Is it just me who thinks it looks Strange that This “banned” player gets to play and then win the Pro league? And even scores much higher than all others.

Nope! As he claims he has been blocked from PL for more than a month. Then he returned to PL, scored 2004 and then during that league he  has been removed again and disappared from leaderboard but a few days before the end of a league FG restored his score. Something strange was happening there.

And now he lead again? If he dont cheat i dont know what? Sure as hell looks wrong ?

Pro Cheater League :wink:

There was a guy, who named others cheater.

A few weeks later, he got a top ranking.

His alliance members got top rankings.

But everybody deserves to get a second chance.

you are a fool and you think everybody like you ?