I could have hit the Jackpot 20 times thanks to Flare's Mistake!

Okay, there’s something wrong.

I know Flare claimed, when removing a Perk, they had not intended to entirely remove the original Perk from rotation.  (F#ck me, but whatever, I’m used to it.) 

But there is some bizarre bug now!  I have twice now fallen into a cycle…

Getting a new/wrong Perk (call it Perk X) removing it, and getting another Perk (Perk Y) and those two Perks just switch on and off!

First off I’m an Android user.  (If that helps find your f#ck up.)

Next I’ll give you both stories…

I had a Cape, I removed the Scream perk, got Gold, removed the Gold Perk, got Scream again, this cycle repeated 8 times…  I will write it out…

Scream
Gold
Scream
Gold
Scream
Gold
Scream
Gold

Next I had a Ring, I removed Toxic Cloud and got Werewolf, removed that and got XP, removed that, and got Werewolf again…

Toxic Cloud (originally)
Werewolf
XP
Werewolf
XP
Werewolf
XP
Werewolf

I first thought it was a fluke, but after doing the math I know it’s an error!

Or maybe it’s just a bonus F#ck us from Flare. 

That’s what we get for requesting a necessary feature!

The probability in the first case of that happening was 4% chance!

In the first, there were only 3 options so the first case has a much higher probability of happening. 

In the second case Werewolf has a much lower probability of showing up and there are many more options, so the probably of this happening the second time is: 0.0004%

The probably of both these things happening to me is: 0.000016%

The probably of hitting the jackpot on a standard slot machine is: 0.00038%

Meaning if this happened randomly, it would have been more likely for me to hit the jackpot approximately 20 times!

So fix it Flare!

And give me my 15 X 50 gems back!  (750 gems! I’ll also settle for one pro-ticket, since the number is so convenient.)

@GalaMorgane wheres that bar of soap you mentioned?

your maths is wrong.

but then in your other thread you only went 4 times, before stating you got leadership after posting it. Now in this thread you are claiming 8.
memory or counting problems? or just making stuff up.

Good luck on your 750 gems ?

Hi, 

While I understand this can be a frustration for you, please refrain from opening multiple threads mentioning the same issue. 

You already have a thread open about this here: 

Therefore, I’m locking this thread. 

Cheeerzz!