I wish ...

Considering that Christmas holidays have started, I will make a list of ideas.

Individual quests:

-number of monks, ogres, gargoyles, mummies, werewolves, necromancers and vikings used;

-number of black magic and pal flute spells used;

-number of items bought at granny;

-number of workers bought;

-number of vouchers earned;

-number of partecipations at ninja/zombie/yeti event;

-number of different pals;

-number of 1st places at ninja/zombie/yeti events;

-number of partecipations at Pro League;

-number of skulls earned in a whole war season;

-number of items melt down;

-number of items sold;

-amount of pal food earned/bought;

-number of pals donated;

-number of frosters, pyromancers and paladins evolved into dragons;

-number of ninja coins earned in different ninja/zombie/yeti events;

-number of pro crystals earned at pro leagues;

-number of skulls earned in a single war;

-number of skeletons summoned by your necromancers;

-number of victories in weekly and monthly pro leagues;

-number of blacksmith slots unlocked;

-number of voucher friends;

-number of friends;

-number of forgings for a single item, unit, spell, obstacle and/or tower;

-number of forgings for all the items, units, spells, obstacles and/or towers;

-improve one of the pals to a determined level;

-number of towers and obstacles builded;

-number of pro items equipped by your hero at the same time;

-number of skulls earned in different war seasons;

-number of rewards earned/bought in different festivals;

-number of festival items bought in a single festival;

-number of pro tickets donated;

-number of towers destroyed in the battles;

-number of pearls spent;

-amount of gold spent at granny;

-amount of gold spent to upgrade units, spells, buildings (including also obstacles and towers);

-number of items bought in different festivals;

-number of gates destroyed in a single ninja/zombie/yeti event;

-number of rewards earned/bought in a single festival.

Others ideas:

-possibility to watch a video to speed-up the cooldown after forging an item, an unit, a spell, an obstacle and/or a tower;

-“resistance to electricity” perk in the pauldrons and in the chest armor;

-possibility to forge ninja, zombie and yeti;

-improve rewards in the quests;

-improve the voucher system increasing the quantity to voucher friends;

-in the 3 blue arrows “improvements in progress” under the wrench, it’s useful to put in the left part the upgrades and in the right part the forgings, to see the cooldowns;

-review the criteria to unlock “celestial landscape” in monthly Pro League leaderboard (5k gems in different monthly pro leagues leaderboardand not top 10 in a single monthly Pro League leaderboard);

-possibility to forge pals and beasts;

-possibility to try inactive players’ (example: Alysea/Aether) bases without paying food, gems (for scrolls and revives) and without earning trophies, gold, medals, xp (like for friends and teammates);

-possibility to add, in Flaregames youtube channel, videos about elite boosts and pro boosts (lasting about 1 minute)

-increase the limit of favourite players;

-playing on a computer/laptop requires less than 5% of internet data compared to playing on smartphone (and without seeing videos to speed up), so Keen Flare and Flaregames must find a way to consume less internet data on the smartphones;

-possibility to watch a video to speed-up the cooldowns to dig towards the next dungeons;

-add pal button and crown (or throne room) button in dungeons and in ninja/zombie/yeti events;

-possibility to add, in Flaregames youtube channel, videos about big yeti and evil witch’s reactions after the destruction of the gate of the last Island;

-see which pals, in addition to units and spells, when you notice that other players attacked your base after the login;

-know who activated a specific elite boost;

-know who prolonged a specific war boost, pro boost and a special war season boost.

-possibility to attack other players, dungeon/festival bases, ninja/zombie/yeti islands and ninja ships with or without pals;

-add the possibility, for the necromancer and Eris pal, to attack the basilisk tower (and its own elite boost) through lighting damage;

-every time that an alliance reaches the next level, each player of that alliance will be rewarded with a pearl chest, a pal food chest and vouchers;

-add alliance level in alliance advanced search;

-boosted versions of snake tower, ninja, zombie and yeti;

-add king/player’s level in player advanced search;

-rebalance base skull.

Alliance quests:

-number of 1st places for your alliance in different war seasons;

-number of wars won by your alliance in different war seasons;

-improve one of the beasts to a determined level;

-number of beasts unlocked;

-number of champs and shields in different war seasons;

-total amount of gold, units/troops, pals and pro tickets donated;

-total amount of gold spent to activate, upgrade and prolong boosts;

-number of defense ninja/zombie/yeti unlocked (according the number of ninja coins earned) in their respective events;

-number of fiefdoms gained by your alliance in a single war season;

-number of recruited players;

-number of active players at the same time;

-number of wars won by your alliance in a single war season;

-total number of skulls earned in a single war;

-total number of skulls earned in a whole war season;

-total number of skulls earned in different war seasons;

-number of champs and shields in a single war;

-number of champs and shields in a whole war season;

-total number of ninja coins earned in a single ninja/zombie/yeti event;

-total number of ninja coins earned in different ninja/zombie/yeti events;

-number of players at the 1st place in a single ninja/zombie/yeti event;

-total number of victories in different ninja/zombie/yeti events;

-alliance level;

-number of active elite boosts, war boosts, pro boosts and special war season boosts at the same time;

-number of extended (of at least 1 week) elite boosts, war boosts, pro boosts and special war season boosts at the same time;

-time passed with a determined boost;

-time passed with a determined number of boosts.

Good list. Mine is shorter and has only one request:

"Dear Flare

How about y’all start reading and taking seriously the suggestions section of the forum! :angry:

Sincere season’s greetings

JF."

About event troops forging though. Is the forges to last for every future instance of that particular unit (all ice ninjas ever, all yetis ever) or only for the duration of the current event? Because forging troops that you will only have for a week seems like a waste of pearls.

I hope it’s possible to forge at least once a week.

In “Others ideas”, I forgot 2 ideas (see below), of which I consider the latter particularly important.

In “Others ideas”, I forgot the following ideas (see below), of which I consider the latter a suggestion to attract potential players (the number of medium level and especially low level players is decreased significantly since August).

@REVOLTROYAL All of your idea are already proposed since a long long time. You can see them in my post in suggestion and improvement List topic Page 14

Like someone have already told me. More people create same suggestion and more (Maybe) Flare will add them. That take over 20 or 30 topic on confirmation gems before they add it.

I added a lot of alliance quests, some individual quests and some interesting other ideas.

In “Others ideas”, I mention and quote particularly 2 of them (but the latter is divided in several parts).

The first one recalls the voucher system, but in this case is related to the whole alliance.

I decided to call the boosted version of snake tower as “viper tower”.

I also decided to call the boosted version of ninja as “ninja warrior”, the boosted version of zombie as “nightmare zombie”, and the boosted version of yeti as “Himalayan yeti”.

In “Others ideas”, I forgot the following ideas (see below), of which in the latter I wrote 4 options (see here).

priority:
A GAME THAT DOESNT CRASH IN RAIDS!!
Make the game stable before tinkering and changing any more aspects of the game.

Yes, I didn’t write bugs, but there are players in my alliance who complain about freezes, crashes and impossibility to watch videos.

this was a problem before it got fixed but after sometime the bug came back from vacation and yeah you have watching a video problem but flare needs glasses to see this and some bug spray