Idea for enemie's building and troops(SKILL)

can u make us to let them become our friendly units and capturing buildings?

What Do u Think?

I mean capturing buldings for a limited of 2 buildings and time duration… And troops for a total max of 12 moral points or higher.  :grinning:

I appreciates ideas/suggestion but if its just a short post like this one please post it here instead http://forum.royalrevolt.com/index.php?/topic/58-improvement-royal-revolt-2/

Feel free to open a new topic if you have like 3-5 new suggestion with some detail explanation.From there , I’m sure ABor will take care of your suggestion and put it in his suggestion list if he think its a good one  :slight_smile:

I’ll leave this topic open for now

tnx fil nami… that’s more i like it

I mean capturing buldings for a limited of 2 buildings and time duration… And troops for a total max of 12 moral points or higher. :grinning:

Tell me more about capturing troops(how.cause they are set to attack us).And capturing building won’t help cause our king will keep going forward.So only the towers at the castle gate will give effect.(but I love it).Also,can you suggest a balance because this would make base easier to raid.

no this isn’t the thread u should open sorry, u should go to last page of improvement royal revolt 2 …

#Edit: Improvement Royal Revolt 2, page 13, long explaining post