Ideas for a new Titan.

@flaretara

Its been a while for a new hero,with unique attributes and there are no signs of same from flaregames,So ive thought of an idea,You should start a contest for the people in forum,to give their ideas on a hero,and the best idea wins and his greek hero will go into development.Feel free to give a thought it,Ajax was also selected like this i think.

@arneas1,

Although we already have some plans for new Heroes down the line, I would still be interested to hear which Heroes people would most like to see.

@CaptainMorgan

I knew that cap,that you will be interested,can you have it this way,you hold the contest if the player will have the same ideas as yours,it would be fun and a unique idea can get a certain amount of gems.

Sounds like a good plan :slight_smile:

So should we give our ideas now or should we wait for a possible contest?  :grinning:

@Tomaxo

I think we should wait for the contest,my hero idea will be a surprise and so will be yours.

Surprise + gems = perfect combo  :grinning:

Outside of the contest I would still love to hear what Heroes you’d like to see, even if they wouldn’t necessarily be your choice for the contest. :grinning:

@CaptainMorgan

I think i can disclose 1 out of my 3 surprise ideas i guess.Coming in a few minutes.

I think the next Hero should be related to water/ice.

The obvious choice would be Poseidon (god of the Sea and other waters).

Other choices would be Boreas (strong god, with a violent temper to match, of the cold north wind and the bringer of winter) or his daughter Chione (goddess of winter).

More ideas to come.

Hello all,

great post btw.

Poseidon is the brother of Zeus and Hades,

king of the sea and lord of the sea gods; also god of rivers, flood and drought, earthquakes, and horses.

He should be the next deity-hero that should 

appear in Olympus

by my opinion.

Spoiler

What say you?

@Dejonius

I think thats pretty simple but as a celestial boost posieden is good,but as a hero we need a darker warrior if it has to be a titan,a good hero for dominance and a god for celestial boosts.Hows that?

Yes i agree,

and as a hero i may add

Pallas :grinning:

@CaptainMorgan

My first idea for a dominance hero,

Theseus

Theseus was a founder-hero, like Perseus, Cadmus, or Heracles, all of whom battled and overcame foes that were identified with an archaic religious and social order.[1] As Heracles was the Dorian hero, Theseus was a founding hero, considered by Athenians as their own great reformer: his name comes from the same root as θεσμός (“thesmos”), Greek for “The Gathering”. The myths surrounding Theseus—his journeys, exploits, and family—have provided material for fiction throughout the ages.

Theseus was responsible for the synoikismos (“dwelling together”)—the political unification of Attica under Athens, represented emblematically in his journey of labours, subduing ogres and monstrous beasts. Because he was the unifying king, Theseus built and occupied a palace on the fortress of the Acropolis that may have been similar to the palace that was excavated in Mycenae.

Pausanias reports that after the synoikismos, Theseus established a cult of Aphrodite Pandemos (“Aphrodite of all the People”) and Peitho on the southern slope of the Acropolis.

Plutarch’s vita (a literalistic biography) of Theseus makes use of varying accounts of the death of the Minotaur, Theseus’ escape, and the love of Ariadne for Theseus.[2] Plutarch’s sources, not all of whose texts have survived independently, included Pherecydes (mid-fifth century BC), Demon (c. 400 BC), Philochorus, and Cleidemus (both fourth century BC).[3]

th.jpg

My second idea for a Titan hero,

Possessed Theseus aka Dark Theseus aka Resurrected Theseus aka Nightmare aka Erebus

Due to his despair over losing his wife and his son, Theseus quickly lost popularity and the support of his people. He fled Athens for the Island of Skyros, where the king feared Theseus was plotting to overthrow him and pushed him off a cliff and into the sea to this death.After his death Hades God of the underworld gave another chance to him but this time not a honest and humble warrior but as a dark nightmarish hero named Erebus which itself means pure darkness who had dark powers that rivaled that of the Gods themselves.

Theseus was known for his triumph over numerous monsters, especially the Minotaur, that place has bee taken already in our game.

How about Aeneas?!?

The founder of the city of Rome and the hero of Virgil’s Aeneid favored by Aphrodite, Apollo and Poseidon, was one of the few men on that side not to die at the hands of the Greeks. When the war ended, he fled and ended up in Italy, where his descendants built Rome.

http://www.theoi.com/Khthonios/Hekate.html

Hekate maybe she can throw Lightning Ball or Fire Ball. they know magic maybe give her like his own spell cast ghost or whatever a necromancer do

Hyperion

He look bad ass

If we can have a really bad ass titan with armor can be great like this

ac09791065beb10d2a1f5477e3d023cf.jpg

Why not add Ares? Look cool

Ares.jpg

I like this one. A titan who look like this

a lot of choice like Nike Goddess of victory

Why not Krios?

I like this one too Theia Titan Goddess of Sight

I think we need a Hero with a long range regular attack (like a bow/arrow or something that hits waves and towers from a certain distance).

Could be “Artemis” and her spell could be that her arrows can deal area damage for a short (not so short) time.

Her unique item could be an arrow with massive damage to structures/more area damage/strenghted spells…

tbh… i just really want a long ranged hero …or more than one, could add Apolo his twin bro…

You have a good imagination, but right now there’s a cap on Dominance at 300k, and Celestial Boosts are less useful and quite expensive after lvl 22.

@arneas1 @Dejonius @Gammal @Warriornator

I like all your brilliant ideas, but my favorite so far is @LordCieza’s Artemis.

We have lots of long range troops, but not enough Heroes with that capability.