The whole alliances system wasn’t integrated to the game when it started, and it has almost not been improved since then.
I find it very hard to hire loyal members.
Recruitment is a very dull and repetitive task (basically just bulk invites…)
That’s why I’ve thought about a few things to improve that:
- Leaders to filter applications (by number of trophies and/or daily donation)
- Generals / leaders to display alliance rules on the alliance page
- Option to visualize any player’s alliance history (30/10/15: XX left alliance)
- Record of donations and members seniority (e.g. average daily donation since joined is xx)
- Record of war seasons members performances (some players are good for finances, some are good for fights…)
- Alliance gold bonus to be shared according to seniority in the alliance: the oldest member gives +30%, the most recent only 5% – if you leave your alliance, you lose your seniority for good
- If you leave your alliance, you have to wait 1 day before joining a new one (doesn’t apply if you get kicked…)
With these, there would be no more alliance jumpers.
I don’t see any major drawback on the players and yet it would be a great advantage for the alliances leaders.