Dear Flaregames and Admins on forum,
Recently, with an update from Windows and from the game, we’re having a few issues with your game. Here’s it:
1. After updated to the newest version of Windows - Windows 10 Anniversary Update, we can’t be able to use Windowed Mode anymore. No option to minimize and customize for game. Currently, the game always show full screen. Please add windowed mode back !
2. After version 2.5.0, all unique items aren’t highlighted like old versions. All of them changed to normal items. And chests also don’t show the light around them anymore. I checked in Android device, and the effect still is working while not working in Windows.
- Highlight for unique perk
- Not highlight
- The light effect around chest before updated
- The light effect disappeared after updated
3. The version 2.5.0 added key E for insta troop, but it’s not comfortable to control both key 3 (for 3rd troop) and key E (for insta troop) by only one left index finger. I suggest to change key E to Space Bar for spawn insta troop. So we can use the left thumb to summon insta troop. It’s better than key E.
Finally, another issue , not new, but never old and FG still never fix or give a solution or any an official announcement - Crash in CoF. This bug was created by game’s code, not from our player’s side. I read a Alyesa’s reply, she said “Also, most of the issues regarding crashes on windows or on android devices are due to low memory issues which we try to improve with every update”. It’s not true. I’m playing game in laptop with 4GB RAM, another my friend play in his laptop with 12GB RAM. All of us usually get crash, and many other Windows players more. Wondering 12GB RAM still isn’t enough, and still low memories to play this game ? If i try to play on Android Emulator, the game never get crash (just pay attention that this emulator only use 2GB RAM from 4GB in my laptop).
Please bring the old features back for us and fix issues still are existing in this awesome game, especially crash in CoF !!!