In game purchase issue on Windows

When attempting to make in-app purchases on Windows 10 (Home V. 1903), with the latest version of the app (downloaded from the Microsoft Store three days ago), the purchase will not initiate until the app times out.

In other words, I click buy gems, the pop-up for the store appears and hangs as a white rectangle with an X to close it out. I wait until the game times out. The ‘Are you still there’ message appears, eclipsed by the MS Store pop-up, and if I don’t respond and let the app attempt to go to the start screen, then the store dialog finally kicks in and lets me complete the purchase.

While annoying, this wouldn’t be a huge deal, except for that if I run out of gems and need an invocation in the middle of a battle, I am out of luck. I have to forfeit that raid (and any abrosia or gems I used up to that point) in order to back out and replenish.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there some cache I can clear or something to get rid of this issue?

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply on this. Is it still happening? Sometimes these issues are Microsoft-related and we have little control over them, but if it is still happening, please report it to customer support so we can look into it further.

Thanks for checking. It finally resolved itself day before yesterday.

However, while I have your attention, I did make a 150 gem gold item chest purchase that I did not receive on the 18th. I opened a ticket four days ago on the website. How long of a lead time should I expect before I receive a response? Since then, I also did not receive an ascension chest. Both times it was when I was playing on my phone in an area of poor reception, so I figure that probably had something to do with it, if that interests you.

If you already contacted support via the link at the top of the page, they should be able to check your purchases and deal with the problem for you. Usually they are able to get back in a timely fashion, but be aware that they don’t work on weekends.

If they don’t get back in the next couple of days it’s definitely worth sending a followup.

Thanks.

If I may ask one more question…

When upgrading a power in the shrine, does that improve the power when cast, invoked, or both?

I have asked around and gotten all three answers and then some from various people.

It only increases the power of spells not of invocation.
Invocation strength depends upon Ascension level.

2 Likes

What @HOLYDIVINE said :slight_smile:

3 Likes