Indicatition of tower Orientation

It happens With me many a times a see a defence with Nyx trap and thinks my Weak hero would fail So I send a strong hero but later I realise the orientation of NYX is bad and can be easily ruined … 

I guess there should be a indicator on the Map that shows the correct orientation of the towers … 

The symbols of the tower can be used to show the indication …Example the Artemis tower in the Image show the nip of the arrow upside instead it should be reversed inwards …

The white spot on the NYX tower can be use too as an indication of the NYX facing in which direction …

D60167D8-E2C0-454B-9370-7CD4B8D4ECE4.jpeg

I don’t like much the idea to be honest … some people spend time trying to figure out a proper defence, while many others just copy them. Displaying the orientation without even needing to fight the defense would make it even easier to copy it. So imho, if someone wants to find out and copy a defence layout, at least pay the price for it and fight it out :slight_smile:

@Dheth layout can be copied but wave and troops stats can’t … mastery system and harbor boost is introduced so that no defence can be same … It doesn’t make big difference right now but in coming days when there will be a boost of 10% on towers and troops they will make a huge difference …

Of course, often copy of a defense results in a disaster unless they have very similar levels on troops, towers, barricades, and active bonuses (and bonuses level ofc). And final statue level and equipment too, for some defenses.

But still I don’t like the idea of giving away for free even more details on the defence you’re about to face. And not just for copy - after all the time one spends to build up a good defense … well one might want players to actually fight it and possibly lose :slight_smile:  and not just skipping 'em because from all the datas the enemy has he can immediately qualify it as too strong.

Just my opinion of course.

@Dheth we all know about almost every popular layouts out there … There is nothing to Hide we have 50 members in alliance and everyone use 3-4 layout only they all are same … 

I’m with dheth on this one. It would take away from the game to change how it is

Okay… Do that for nyx tower only … 

This would indeed help planning, but I kinda like the risk part here. Even when the def seems hard (trophs and crap) I always try it out with whatever I have at hand (Even the filthiest  most honorable heroes like Prometheus and Ajax). As someone on this forum mentioned, quite correctly I believe, all it takes to down a very nice def is 18 gems and everyone who is reasonably high and has a somewhat descent alliance should kinda scoff at such values, given they are skilled enough :). Hell of a sentence, I know. So, as my honest opinion, I would say leave things be, cause orientation is a rather radical step, game changing I should say, unlike giving us values like tower levels etc. for instance.