Is it me? Or is the festival really hard to get crowns?

I find it very hard to earn crowns in the festival…after 11 fights i earned 9 crowns.

Was it always this hard in festivals…i can ‘t remember… but maybe it’ s just me?

When those raids are way to hard, an easy way to make them a lot easier, is by dumping some trophies. I didn’t test it yet.

Mm mm…got to much trophies anyway?..could give it a go

OK here, ~5300 trophies, raiding with pal flute and Ceres (+60 forged).

That’s a good thing, raid with gold gear and maximise your raids. Make the most of the festival, there may not be another.

Heal Aura ring is a must have now, forge its heal stat as high as possible, like Lacuna’s/FTB’s/a few others’. After reached, things will be felt normal (v.3+) again.

Must say I liked it, started with less than 1M gold, deliberately max taking 2 crowns. 30 crowns later and a few video chests, I could start upgrade of skull tower.

Festival chests, 2 times blood boots and 1365 balls. So all by all, I can’t complain on this first festival day.

Festivals have always been tough to attack in, but I believe it is as @Dena4 says. If you drop trophies it will be easier for you

It’s just random people"s paths from your trophy area or above. So ditch your trophies and wait awhile then you will get easy battles…

Exactly! I think that this is kinda fun too, cause since flare copies other bases, it’s fun to think that your base may be featured in someone else’s festival!

I don’t really play them. All the battles for me are 5000 area players. I just put my xp gear on and run fast…lmao will certainly not spend 1 gem on festival battles.

How long blacksmith will stay with us???  2 days?

Its ok if those base a hard its a easy 1 Million and 1.5 Million per raid. That allow me finally to upgrade my Monk at Level 4 at 11 Millions and soon I will be able to do my Throne Room Level 11 at 11 Millions. So I prefer hard base at 700k+ than easy one at 400k or 500k

It’s totally not funny the festival…im glad to hear that some are doing fine but for me its hell…never ever have i been so annoid by an event/war/conquest as this festival…Flare can keep his items and beasts…im done?

drop 500-1000 trophies and it’s a walk in the park

I do not want to spent gems in this event.

even in the blacksmith event.

i got this choking offer and now I made my decision.

@Madlen and Flare: thanks for destroying the fun to play this game.

i quit.

EBAF5DAD-074A-4FC8-AAA0-F2E8F0DD83A0.jpeg (0 Bytes)

I’ve been patiently waiting for those ****heads frrom Flare to re-balance and nerf the effin Phoebe, for ages. Instead they super-impose on us a mini-mod-game that i personally effin hate to play (Civilization anyone , no?!) and keep breaking the balance of the game, and making it BADLY pay2win dependant. Microstransaction is one thing , i’ve been playing this for 4 years now, but this is absolutely ridicolous and unacceptable. Don’t know about you people, but i’m in the last couple of months in a “clan-maitainance” mode, and even this is winding down even more, until i ultimately uninstal this cR*p! @flare - ban me if you want, you would simply reaffirm my point and the general condition you’ve put the game and the players most importantly, into. 

I’ve been patiently waiting for those ****heads frrom Flare to re-balance and nerf the effin Phoebe, for ages. Instead they super-impose on us a mini-mod-game that i personally effin hate to play (Civilization anyone , no?!) and keep breaking the balance of the game, and making it BADLY pay2win dependant. Microstransaction is one thing , i’ve been playing this for 4 years now, but this is absolutely ridicolous and unacceptable. Don’t know about you people, but i’m in the last couple of months in a “clan-maitainance” mode, and even this is winding down even more, until i ultimately uninstal this cR*p! @flare - ban me if you want, you would simply reaffirm my point and the general condition you’ve put the game and the players most importantly, into. 

Some levels were really hard yes, but thanks to that I played more times and farmed more gold.

So it’s still a win-win situation.

I was finally able to reach 15Million really fast.

A thing which I just couldn’t do since 4.0 came out…

One thing which I’m really not liking is this:

Thanks to the random chance to win one of the festival items…

I won less festival currencies, which will hinder my farming…

Fingers crossed that I can still farm that diamond ring though!

So… Thanks Flare for giving us some gold… I guess?