IS THE PROBLEM WITH FORGING SYSTEM IS FIXED OR NOT????? THEN WHAT IS IT.

When i was at level 88 i had made tis item use about 20000000 gold and 500000 books and lot of my time and my power. Now i am at level 94 and ofcouse this item is small and i want upgraid it. But look yourself what is going on. I only had use one week this item and what now should i do. It is horrible and unbelievable.

If you forge with a GOLD 5* titan item with all identical perks it will improve the item again (yes at huge cost).  As you are doing a standard 5* BRONZE forge it’s bringing your numbers down even though you increased your ascension level.   BASICALLY A GOLD FORGE TO A UNIQUE IS BORROWED STRENGTH - YOU DON’T GET TO KEEP THE IMPROVEMENTS

So and now for 20m gold and 150k books i had curse tis item and finaly i get this . And now this unique item is less then any gelb item i have. Is it a joke or what is it?

Least you can curse and get rid of the forged unique as it was ruined to be honest.  You should study this topic - (forge 2.0 under General discussion)  to better understand the scam that Flare gave us.  In summary NEVER forge a unique. 

Yes, but i thought i also get an unique item with 4 powers according to my level

no