Island protected by the gods....but during war

Hi developers , im eskroto , there is a bug with this island because when you try to attack it appears a text saying the island is under protection of the gods…and it is during war , not playing the map as you can see in the pic

4 Likes

I remember same bug in RR2 as well, not gods :sweat_smile: but said that player online.

1 Like

I’m seeing this a lot also. is this from people using gems to protect islands but carrying over to war? in any case, it should not apply to war as you rightly said.

1 Like

That s the problem , if it only happens with this player it is nothing , but if you protect your islands with gems and this affects the war can be a big trouble…imagine in titans league , where players has tons of gems to spend

1 Like

the same problem, I can’t attack the enemy in war

2 Likes

There can be several reasons for this message appearing, it is not only related to the player protecting their island. It could be that the player is no longer in the Alliance, or War but this has not updated for you, it could be that there is an issue with their “game state” which should resolve itself after a short time, but may not, if the player has gone inactive or been banned. There is also a possibility that there is an unknown error, as this can be triggered in that situation too.

Whichever way, it is unlikely that this will appear without the player also being unable to take part in the War properly, so, unfortunate as it is, the best thing to do is to attack someone else.

1 Like

Sorry, but this is a pretty lame cop out. This may not be a big issue in the higher leagues, but in lower leagues it can be a HUGE problem. When an alliance has 8 people, 3 are over 100 and the other 5 are under 20 but all protected, who is left for someone who is actually just beginning the game to attack? It is very frustrating for new players. But obviously new players are not a priority for you at the moment. You may think it’s only a small number of players but there are a lot of players being ‘protected’ in this way.

1 Like