It's a me - Madlen! - New community Manager

Hi Olympians,

I am happy to be here! I am Madlen and I am a gamer as well. So let’s all have fun gaming together. I want to be your voice within the developers and I happen to sit just next to them - great, huh?! This gives me the chance to forward your feedback quickly and easily. Obviously, I will also inform you about upcoming game changes and game events. So stay tuned, we have some great things planned in the future for you and we really want to be there for you and improve our game with your feedback as well.

As Pete already mentioned I am new to the game, but with your help I am sure I will be fine and can’t wait to talk to you guys!

Very nice to meet you and see you in the forums,

Madlen :slight_smile:

Hi, hello,

how are you? Thank you for coming :slight_smile:

I hope you stay with us and play OR too :wink:

Welcome Madlen :slight_smile: :grinning:

Hi Madlen, welcome aboard. Let me know if you want to get in with the community on the Line app. 

Thank you dumpster :), for now I think I will stay in touch with you through the official channels and forums, but thanks so much for the offer! :slight_smile:

welcome Madlen 

Thank you vasudeva1! :slight_smile:

Welcome Madlen! :slight_smile: May many foes fall before you on your rise to the top of Mount Olympus - and more importantly, I hope you and the players warm up with each other nicely in the meantime!

Excited to see what fresh winds your presence will bring to the Olymp! :wink:

Welcome! Nice to meet you ?

Thanks DiN40! Nice to meet you too ?

Ok. There’s a good portion of the active player base who doesn’t visit the forums but is very vocal on the unofficial channels. Some of us try to filter that discussion to the forums, but there are only a handful of players who really post here. 

welcome @Madlen 

Thank you! Have a good evening! :slight_smile:

I understand :slight_smile:

Sounds good and it’s great to have you on the team. This is a very cool community. 

Welcome @Madlen have fun with our gossips ?

Hi @Madlen!

Great to finally have someone to look after us fulltime? 

This is an active community, so you will not get bored for sure. Hope you’ll enjoy the new assignement?

Cheers, and good hunting!