IT'S RECRUITING TIME!!! FREE BEER, PIZZA, BACON, AND FUN!!!

IT’S RECRUITING TIME!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!

LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS AND MODERN WARRIORS VIP HAVE JOINED FORCES AND PERGED BOTH ALLIANCES OF ALL THE SLACKERS, RIFF RAFF, AND JERKS!!!

TIME TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!!!

WE LIKE TO WIN AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!!! SO, ONLY SERIOUS BUT FUN, FRIENDLY, ENGLISH-SPEAKING PLAYERS!!!

REQUIREMENTS:

LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS~MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS  PLAYER LVL 95 AND 500K DONATION!!!

MODERN WARRIORS VIP~ MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS  PLAYER LVL 85 AND 250K DONATION!!!

IF YOU FIT EITHER OF THESE 2 REQUIREMENTS AND WANT TO BE PART OF THIS AWESOME BUILD, PLEASE APPLY TO JOIN THE APPROPRIATE ALLIANCE!!!

WE JUST PERGED BOTH ALLIANCES AND ARE REBUILDING STRONG AND ACTIVE!!!

COME JOIN THE FUN AND GRAB YOURSELF SOME FREE BEER, PIZZA, AND BACON!!!

[Food Picture removed due to no appreciation of the OP]

Magischer, you really shouldn’t hijack a thread like this, it’s not appropriate to put this post in a topic specifically made for one alliance. How would you feel if Alpha Guard and other alliances posted in your topics, telling players that other alliances are better than LBF. It’s stupid and idiotic

Oh, and @queenoftherevolt, hope you find some good members to help you out! Cheers!

I think the queen of the revolt has better humor then you do.

And maybe it is an inspiration to change the menu. There are at least three or four Alliances recruiting with food.

How about free foot massages? I wont interfere with those… ?

Modern warriors vip has always recruited with free beer and pizza, since we merged, we added bacon cuz …bacon makes everything better!!! Come for the food, stay for the fun!!!

Magischerkoenig… not cool

I thought it was pertty funny. Anyways, removed it as you do not think the same.

But I hereby do invite you to a foodfight in LBF thread.  I BET IT WILL BE GREAT FUN!!! ?

LOL!!!