Join Strollin! The alliance with the best teamwork!

Strollin is an amazing alliance. We focus on events and being active, and we always welcome new members. We are currently 30 of 45 members, and requirements: min. Trophies 500 min. Hero level 1 min alliance tower level 5 min throne room level 2 min average stronghold building level 1, always stunning ogre, raging wolf and storm cannon boosts active. If you have a great leadership and want to say your opinions, this is the alliance for you.

Join Strolllin! You have to join our alliance, we are very much in need of new members. We want members so we can continue winning events.

We are losing conquest. That is not good. We are an alliance named Strollin and we need more active members. Not so much the alliance requests, but if you are active and domare every day this alliance is for you.

Hi @HilleH,

Did you mean to post this in the RR2 forum?

1 Like

Most likely. I went ahead and moved the topic for the player. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey… slow down, bud… you can’t post 3 recruitment post in a row… 1 day- 1 post…

Ok välfärd ukdgbotfvjukydhkudhhyerkorgk

Got damn yes. Why nit

If you are bored in RR2 and want to test a new thing, join Strollin! It is a new adventure every day and we look forward to have you as a member.

What do you mean…??? What sort of adventures??? Do you guys make a event of your own…??? it would be cool…

2 Likes

Not really but we focus very much on events and to take care of our players, and help each other every day. I say that it feels like an adventure.

if you are looking for a similar alliance like yours, I could suggest ours (to join or merge)… Our alliance, like yours, is lvl 46, no CP unlocked. And we are very much active in all the events… We play as a team. This conquest, we ranked 1 (tier leaderboard #3)…

We have few member area open… If you wanna join/merge alliances, give a look to ‘beeng luxx’… just a suggestion…

if you want to recruit players in your alliance, i suggest you to make it open with requirements… or, keep on sending invites to those players who are not in any alliance…

Hi HilleH,
Welcome to the forums! I have merged your topics into one recruitment post. Feel free to bump it once daily! :slight_smile:
If you are looking for an Alliance it may be helpful to use the below template (up to you of course) so that interested people know what you are looking for :slight_smile:.
-> Find it here: About the Alliances, Recruitment & friend codes category

Good evening, I would like to introduce the alliance Strollin. It is an active alliance looking for members.

Hello guys! I think you whould like to join Strollin. We are an alliance at level 42, we are currently facing a conquest event at about one hour. We have recently got Celestial Phoebe beast, and we do not have so many requirements. Join us!

Greetings from Hilding I

Hello, HilleH!

We’ve merged your scattered topics, once again, under this single topic.

Please understand the following rules of this forum:

• Each Alliance can only post one recruitment topic. In the case of Strollin, it’s this one right here. Don’t post other topics, please. They will either be moved/merged, or deleted, and you may even receive an official warning in the future if this keeps happening.
  • If you want to call more users and make your recruitment post more visible, you can make a new comment once per day, and inside this post (not as a new topic). When you comment in this topic, it will be bumped to the top of the list of topics, making it super visible for everyone.

Please confirm you understand the rules. And thank you for participating in the community! :slight_smile:

Bonjour, est il possible de vous rejoindre ?