Join the United Lions!

Hi there, Also like to join United Lions?

EDIT: We are at rank 120 right now, 30% goldboost and 1 open slot.

Soon a 2nd open slot. We are almost in the top 100 and search for strong Kings and Queens who donate daily.

Do you have 3000 or more trophies, do daily donations from 75k or more? Then we are searching for you!

We are currently on the 651th place, Alliancelevel 12 and we rise quite fast. Goldboost is 17%

Our goal is to reach the top 400 to start with, and I’d like it if we can manage some interaction between eich other by using the chat function once in a while :wink: Do you donate daily/ very regularly 50 k or more and have 2000 or more trophies? (or are you having Alliance tower 5, but planning to upgrade it soon, then you are also very welcome of course!) At the moment we have room for 1 new player, maybe you like to be that one :wink:

:slight_smile:

We reached the 651th place, tower level 12 and 17% goldboost!

Room for 1 new Queen or King :smiley:

Today we are at rank 548, alliancelevel 14, goldboost 19%!

room for 2 new Kings/Queens, after joining we might reach top 400!

Due to a bug it is not possible to find us when you search for our name.

If you want to find us, type ‘Queen Nightmare’, and check the alliance :grinning:

Leave me a message here if you also like to join our alliance!

And today we have reached the 487th place because of a strong new member :slight_smile:  

1 place left in our nice Alliance! :smiley:

And today 365th place, in hopefully 2 days we will reach lvl 16…which would mean: room for a new player!

We grow really fast now, we only have very active players who all donate daily 50k or more.

And today we reached level 18! We are at rank 325, goldboost 22%.

The Alliance is really nice, everyone is active and we chat regularly.

If you don’t like to chat, that’s no prob at all of course.

I like to find a new member trough this forum…

Anyone like to join us?

We only have 1 place left Let me know :wink:

Hi guys, the United Lions rised very soon in the ranks, and still we rise soon due to our active members who donate daily.

We are at rank 120 right now, 30% goldboost and have 1 open slot.

Soon a 2nd open slot.

We are almost in the top 100 and search for strong Kings and Queens who donate (almost) daily.

We are a social, interactive Alliance. We test eich others base to help eich other becoming stronger.

When a member is attacked over and over, the Lions Unite and kick their asses :wink:

Inactive players/ not donating members will be removed so we only have active members, which is nice :slight_smile:

Do you have 3000 or more trophies, do daily donations from 75k or more? Then we are searching for you!

Send me a message to let me know.

Greetings :slight_smile: