JoinTBF get blessed and have fun

TBF send all players that need to be blessed and to join rebuilding an godjest teams and have fun all players that feel they can share us this alliances well be welcomed, we rebuilding and upgrading together , so what you waiting for my friends join us and let kick some a​:wink::wink:es

1 Like

Hello, guys. I just deleted a particularly inappropriate comment on this topic. Please be civil from now on, or the topic may be locked. Thanks!

Alright Archimedes, sorry :laughing:

1 Like

I am pretty sure it was provoked by the poster, who has nothing to do with the post/topic, and should have not been posting either. This topic is clearly for recruiting purposes, no one was accused, not directed to anyone that doesn’t want to join, there is no need for additional comments. I don’t think it is appropriate that people comment in a negative or ironic way, on such topics.

She did the same thing on the other topic of the same alliance, her post was deleted, maybe by a different mod. Maybe @Golden10 missed it, I am sure it wasn’t intentional to make a second topic. But toxic people that flame first, are polluting the topics.

1 Like