Just like that - Thank you

Hi guys,

You know what’s awesome! Every day you come here and hang out with us (me :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of you guys are here EVERY SINGLE DAY and it’s just really fantastic that our game means so much to you!

Thanks for discussing the game with us and hanging out here.

200w.webp?cid=790b76115caf46ee7133754136

We will continue the same in future as well. Love you, and all present here and probably this game!

Very inspiring to me to see long time members like @cr1 @LacunaC @Dena4 and many others who have been playing since the beginning of the game and can share their knowledge. I’m happy to be a part of the group that can learn from them

I also like hanging out with you Madlen :lol: 

I’ve seen very much people come and go. But also got in touch with a lot of stories, fun, also deaths and emotional parts from other players. The game really brings people together. the new translator-function support this a bit even more.

It is good that flaregames keep up the server from RR2 and I hope this will be also for years.

This forum had grown up as well alot and I liked it alot to get easy in touch with every community manager. This feels good and transparent as a player.

1 Like

Hi @Madlen

I thank you for creating a sense of warmth between players and creating an atmosphere of being together.

hope you be healthy and happy wherever you are. Good luck

Miaad

I’ve liked the game from the beginning. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

good times & bad times … a nice alliance and a good community help you all time ?