keyboard controls

u can use 1, 2, 3 for units; 5, 6, 7 for spells; 9, 0 for scrolls; Q for hero scream;

but how about arrow keys and/or WASD for moving king around onscreen?

using mouse and keyboard is annoying, and moving mouse to click on spell & units and then moving it back to direct the king is quite slow and a severe disadvantage for those on a windows pc

Hello? Anybody? No change in all the recent updates, Windows 8.1 users like me still cannot use the arrow keys on their keyboard to move their king. Why not? Please let us!

I totally agree; Flaregames should add the ability to move the hero with the arrowkeys on the keyboard. It wouldn’t be that hard since the keyboard is already being used for units and spells and things like that. :slight_smile:

Well, I noticed that on a tablet I can’t cast spells and call units at the same time, and sometimes I bump scrolls accidentally with my hand. 

I’ve been wanting this ever since the game came out…

I already use keyboard for troops, I’d like to avoid touching my screen as much as possible.

I absolutely agree with you! Do you use a windows tablet or PC?

At first i used an old keyboard and snapped the zero and 9 keys off to save gems.

Replacing hardware every time i wanted to play got old quick so i deacivated the keys themselves using “keyboard layout creater 1.4”

ive also experimented with using not arrow keys but the ten key to control the hero with windows access control feature.

ive almost solved this.

ill post my programing notes here when i do.

Bump as this is useful

I agree for WASD keyboard to move the king 

For me it’s better to use both mouse and keyboard, but I don’t think it would be bad if Flares added the possibility to control the king with keys too.

I would really enjoy the addition of this - however, I don’t know but they may have to change their programming for camera position, which might possibly explain the reason this has not been added yet, besides that fact that Flaregames never seems to listen.

I am using a laptop… no mouse… and using the touchpad sucks!!! So far my family has spend over $200 for the game, and we continue doing so… and I really hope they will add full and editable keyboard functionality!

Bump ! Impossible ??