Knowing what PL this is beforehand

I probably said this before, but why can’t I know the setup for a pro league before joining it (and realising it sucks and that I don’t want to do it after all but I’ve wasted a ticket already)? I can look it up on the forum but A) most players never come here, B ) forum announcement doesn’t tell what gear you have and other perks/boosts info so that’s only half useful and C) why the hell must I go outside the game to find out game things? Just make an announcement for pro leagues that gives all this info. It isn’t that hard.

You don’t really need an announcement for everything. It’s not really necessary. Just go to the forum. Everyone should be able to. Or just ask your alliance, that’s what the alliance is for. Don’t know about wasting tickets. You either play all 4 per month or you play only for the boost your alliance wants. Only playing the leagues that you think is good for yourself is kinda selfish, unless your alliance is low level, then it doesn’t matter. Then you can be as selfish as you want :wink:

On the PC because of the large amount of fire it is difficult to pass the pro-league and other events, the cursor is often lost, can you make fewer flashes of fire?На ПК из-за большого количества огня трудно пройти  про-лигу и другие события, курсор часто теряется, можно сделать поменьше вспышек огня?

Give some better and useful pro items rewards man

Or repeat some items which are given in past

Blizz perk belt, heal ring, etc etc

CHANGE THE PRO LEAGUE SHOP EVERY MONTH

change this pro league shop every month

PLZZZ

Maybe even better, make a scrollbar and let us chose from all the pro items plus that are available. Then it makes also sense to participate on pro league. When you want a certain pro item, why we must either wait till it’s in the shop or hope that we are fortunate to find it inside a pro chest?

When I for example want a certain pro cape, I want to have the opportunity to see all pro capes that are available and pick the one I want. I don’t want to wait for months till the shop gets new (or old) items and come to the conclusion the cape I want is still not for sale. When I am looking for a certain pro item and see I don’t have enough crystals, I will participate to get those crystals, even when I don’t like the equipment of the current pro league (hint, spells shield and blizzard, and troops unboosted archer, wolf and long ranged froster, pal a low level kaiser I bet. ‘Great’ against firebolts and LT.). 

But I stop talking to the void, this topic will be ignored, like a lot of other ones. 

You’re totally right, it’s really dumb that we have to wait months to have the “luck” to find the right item.

The problem is that all the system is working like this, based on RNG/luck.

Uber chests were already the same thing, if you really want a rare uber item, sometimes we have to wait months to find it…

Which doesn’t make sense at all!

I think this is their way to keep us on the game, while boring us to death  :slightly_frowning_face:

Well, ignored by flare, it seems like it’s become a placeholder for various gripes from everyone else. Despite it being a rather precise issue thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although hope to find anything in pro chests is futile. Last PL i got two chests and both were food and pearls. But in the one before I got a ticket in a chest (no, really) so the RNG of rewards is all over the place. It’s as if it’s 95% food/pearls 5% something else, and when you hit that 5% it randoms again what that something is. Maybe instead you should get 10k food & pearls for ranking in league and have actual rewards in the chests? I dunno…