KrisTyN is looking for you! Come join our relaxed friendly alliance!

KrisTyN is looking for active members to become part of our team.

We are a relaxed and friendly bunch valuing participation more than winning at all costs. Our members are always happy to chat and help out. All we ask is that you donate often, participate in wars and most importantly be polite and friendly towards other alliance members. Mature players are particularly welcome. 

We are looking for players that are level 50 upwards.

We may have places for players that are level 20-50 to allow you to learn more about the game but its not  guaranteed.

We require regular donations and for you to take part in the majority of wars. However we are flexible if you have a busy week, go on holiday etc. You just need to let us know. we understand work and family life can get in the way of gaming sometimes!

Permanent storm cannon boost with extras at war time

Guild Level 36, ranked 1006

We only speak english but don’t worry if english is not your first language 

Search for KrisTyN to join us or PM me here for an invite. Please note we generally don’t accept new players during wars, PM me here if you wish to join in war season or your application gets rejected for some reason.

Thanks!

bump

bump

bump…

bumpidy

bumpboo

Did you know that everyones tongue has a unique print? Just like a fingerprint.

Did you know why you asked that ?

It’s more interesting than just writing the word bump.

whats the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

one is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter.

I Learnt something yeahhh  thanks

Bob: “Holy schmoozes, I just fell off a 30 ft ladder.”

Jim: “No way man, are you okay?”

Bob: “Yeah, luckily I was just on the first step.”

HAHAHA

I keep checking to see when the next joke will be  posted. 

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: “Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see.”

Watson replied: “I see millions and millions of stars.”

Holmes said: “And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson replied: “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life.”

And Holmes said: “Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.”

lol your funny even when you took most  of the jokes from google  :wink:

Ah they all come from google :grinning:  

i know

The hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth’s surface was 136 degrees F or 57.8 degrees C in El Azizia, Libya recorded in 1922.

really

I am currently a 44 and and my alliance is my guild is rampant with desertions because of poor leadership. Would like to join a solid, friendly team. :slight_smile: