Landscapes with special effects

How would you find it, if Landscapes has different skills? It’s realy nice to change the Landscapes, but i think we havent got a advantage from the landscapes and that isn’t nice. We useing Gems to buy Landscapes and didn’t get advantages or disadvantages.

I think we must change this… All Landscapes must get one or more skills by advantages and disadvantages. For example: snow landscape - Advantage: Froster and snowtower get more damage and all players they attack the base was slower (because a “blizzard” for example). Disadvantage: farms production was reduced 10% and pyros damage was reduced.

How i sayed… It’s a example. And of course, the landscape must be active to get the skills from them. If we do this update, then we have a lot of different combinations by a raid and by a Basedefense. And it gaves a lot of Landscape to protect your Base or by a raid. But i think, if this update comming out, that we CANT CHANGE the landscape every minute! I think a cooldown from 1 day (example) to change the landscape is acceptable.

/Falke

This has been suggested already (I guess by Maerique) and indeed adding effects to landscapes would be cool.

Thanks for the shout out @Karman!

oh yeah!!! again a wonderful and absolutely a fantastic idea but again flush in the toilet like the others. people lose more time to create new topic in this section I guess 

Damn it Flare!