LEGENDARY ROMANIA looking for 15 members

_ LEGENDARY ROMANIA __   _

Hello folks. Being genteel please let introduce myself :slight_smile:

My name is Vizitiu Cosmin. IGN - Altripothis. I could say old member of this game, nearly from begining. Haven’t been interested never for being number 1 in game. I played and stil play to have fun with my old friends… who left the game and with the new and good friends in game. I played 2.8 years being in leadership positions different alliances. More than 1 year in the current alliance LEGENDARY ROMANIA** . Okay lets skip this :slight_smile: ****  We have time to discuss for who would like to chat.**

LEGENDARY ROMANIA alliance looking 15 new members.(possible more)

Languages: Usually we are talking Romanian and English, but there is not any restriction. Of course preferable those to understand each other.

I would like to tell you I’m also interested of merging with alliances who are in too big problems to keep going on their own. Is not a shame, actually moving all to the same place could be easier. You will meet new and friendly mates, going to exceed their limits.

Alliance level 58, rank 242 atm…

Permanent boosts:

** Blazing Knight, Power Archer, Tough Barricade, Storm Canon, Stunning Ogre, Raging Wolf.**

During the war we add Frost trap and any other boost which could help us to win

Requirements to join:

- Hero level… at least 85

- min 250k donation(acceptable 150k if you make performance… ex: top score in war, 1st Ninjas most of time)

Preferable at least 2500 + trophies (we have guys with less because of poor recruitment, they accepted to move to our academy StarElite, rank 347 anytime if there apply stronger players)

Gifts:

I give support and tips for those who want / need it. We give champs / shields in the toughest wars. Anytime when there will be important news we’ll let you know. In the last day of war if you are close to get a chest and a champ is your last option you can ask for it. For general… I give it but I want to see kindness, respect to the other mates, some time spent in alliance without leaving, ready to help the leadership team.

RULES:

Bad words are not tolerated

Be kind, respectful to the team. I don’t force no one to stay but no one will get a third chance if gets kicked for inactivity.

Leaving during the war you will never get the 2rd chance.

I’m patient and kind but there is a limit for everything.

Daily donation required, If you do not donate more than 3 days without letting me know = kicked.

I am asking for at least 3300 skulls each front in war(exceptions when we drop fieldoms but we’ll let you know). Of course as member of the team if you have a personal issue and you can’t fight 1-2 days… If you let me know before war we can fix it without leaving.

If you have any other question… feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Altripothis

bump…