LET PEOPLE WATCH DEFENSES DUMBFUCKS,SHIT GAME

LOL LEAVE IT TO FLARE TO EITHER BE TOO FUCKING STUPID OR LAZY TO PUT SOMETHING IN THE GAME EVERYONE WANTS,USED TO PLAY AS DENA4 ,NOT ANYMORE,FUCK THIS SHIT GAME.ONLY PEOPLE LEFT PLAYING THIS SHIT GAME ARE LOSERS WHO WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO SPEND MONEY ON IT WHEN THERE ARE WAAAAY BETTER GAMES OUT THERE.ENJOY YOUR DEAD GAME.LOL.

Sick person that you are, stop trying to spoil my name.

I like to play this game, so don’t pretend you are me.

THERE, LOGGED ONTO MY OTHER COMP AS DENA4 ,THAT OUGHTA THROW THE FLARE DUMBFUCKS.

GUYS I EXPLOIT BUGS LIKE CRAZY AND KNOW  A TON FOR THIS GAME,HIT ME UP IN GAME ,DENA4 ,TO FIND OUT,FUCK FLARE AND THEIR SHITTY GAME

U raid him to many times?lol

1 SEC LET ME LOG BACK IN AS DENA4

Players, ignore this person who is halucinating. If you are me, why you are not able to answer these questions? With which persons I started the alliance and when?

Checkmate. I can also ask flare to track you down buddy. So think twice before you try to go on with this behavior. when your parents are confronted with what you posted here, you are in deep trouble.

LOL FLARE IS SO DUMB,THAT SHOULD COVER IT ALL,NM THAT I CAN MAKE AS MANY ACCOUNTS AS I WANT AND HAVE MORE THAN 1 COMP,LOL

YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW THE GOLD/BREAD BUG HIT ME UP IN GAME(DENA4).MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE BUGS IN THIS SHIT GAME SINCE THEY DONT WANNA FIX

No, he created a topic where he was not happy he couldn’t watch videos and used some insults towards Flare and told he was going to uninstall the game.

I stayed polite and asked him why he created this account for just complaining while he was intending to uninstall the game. I told him that it would take terrabytes of disk space to save all those videos.

He was probably not amused. And then focused his attention on trying to spoil my name with sick texts.

No wonder,wouldn’t believe u are such attitude,sick guy he is

lol i must be confusing these dumbfuck flare faggots so much.You can’t fuck with Dena4 faggots,fuck your shit game