I write this message directly to you guys and i don’t want to involve our Community Manager Aether who so far did a greatful job, because i think you missed the real target: let people enjoy the game.
This “enjoy” terms in long term it has become, in every update, an intend forced gameplay where players have to spend always huge amount of money to sustain themselves, where what we spend is only a swindle in all sense.
Moreover what is really disappointing and bother too much, is that in this forum, we are always the usual and few people that share our concerns, our opinions, suggestions and our problems. We are the players which really take care of the game because we like it. If a person plays this game for more than 1 year it’s not only because we are addict to the game, but also because we see a real enjoyable game with big chances of improvements in the best possible ways.
But seems that since we are only 5% in forum that share our personal opinions and the other 95% is in-game suffer: either because some don’t know english language so they don’t know how share their concerns or because people are too much occupied so they wish but don’t have time to do it or because they don’t know where is the forum or find it is too complicated, seems you plagiarize the big slice of players not thinking instead that the real big part is the 5% because we are the only one that can say you what is good and what is not good.
An example is the last update: the much-awaited Blacksmith Update has proved a big fail again:
- Big chances to fail even after only 2-3 upgrades, wasting in few seconds our precious pearls so much collected in months;
- Strange chances to get always useless perks (gargoyle perk, toxic cloud perk, bladestorm perk, paladin perk and many others) where then you are forced to remove perk;
- The remotion perk is still a stupid thing: 50 gems to remove it after you spend tens of pearls equivalent to 5x of the remotion (why i should spend again gems when i already spent tons of pearls to upgrade it maybe failing);
- The joke to get the same perk again after you remove the old one is a very terrible joke that make you lose even more money and make you say why i’m still here trying to get something useful from this guy when actually the real usefulness is only in favour of the devs that grap money and to the detriment of the players who do not get anything cheaper from this update;
- Melting down item that costed us lot of gems or pearls when we bought it, it’s now paid with very few pearls;
- Where is the sense to buy more meltslots spending thousands of gems, when you can only melt down an item at time?;
- Pearl conversion is only useful after you buy the last 3 meltslots probably, thing that will require years for many players and that time they will ask themselves if it’s still useful spend such amount of gems to get few pearls by melting down items.
Now how could you think to be so greedy to apply such big amount of gems and pearls to the players where we get in exchange big fails and 90% of time are swindles?
How was possible that this come to your mind when the reason that a person choose a free to play game is because he/she don’t want to have such kind of problems?
Why you don’t simple sell us the game so we can get less problem than get transitions that are out of normal? Where now buy gems is a joke if you take a look at the prices of the Blacksmith and its pearls cost?
What i’ve always looked so far is that you think that every price in gems you apply is allowed by all…not it isn’t. Unfortunately i don’t see no more the old strategic game was long time ago…
If you currently take a look at faces of most of players you see only: anger, loss of time, bother, etc. Instead you should, surely get your part of money by applying prices, but also let free players play the game without scorning or disdain it every time.
A developer should be proud seeing people enjoy its game entirely made by him and his team and not, i’m sorry to say, be proud because he only likes the green paper enter in his pocket.
With this argument i want that you realize where are you throwing a game like this, a fanstastic game that can’t be replaced by any others (talking about the same strategic game) in my opinion. You should take action immediately, time is crucial in a game where programming require time.
You’ll lose not only the free players but also those players that spend few money if you’ll apply continuously useless payments of money, gems, pearls…
I would like to get an answer from devs regarding this big issue that in my opinion is not to underestimate. I think i’m not the only one that wish don’t like see this game fade away because of perfidious treatments to the players that instead care of the game.