Level 80 king looking for alliance

Hello everybody I’m looking for an alliance that supports the following boosts: - Tough barricade (at least level 3 for fire resistance) - Blazing knights (any level is fine) My informations: IGN: Haerion II King level: 80 Trophies range: 3100 - 3250 Alliance tower level: 500K I always do my daily donation and i guarantee 3000+ skulls per war.

Gods of Destiny, we are lvl 41

we run: blazing knight 8/8, tough barricade 4/4, ogre 3/3, cannons sometimes.

Can you reach 3.5k trophies?

Send a Request to —> Age of the Gods !

Will Take Care of You Until you Reach the Trophy Requirement of Gods Of Destiny !

We are a Strong Willed Alliance , Will Prepare you for a Tougher Battle on ahead

@oPelle

I think I can reach the 3500 trophies but I don’t know when. I’m stuck in the same trophy range for several weeks now.

If you think I can help your alliance I will be glad to join it.

In all cases, thank you for your proposition (by the way I like your work on Youtube and Wikia) :slight_smile:

@GodsHelllishKingdom

Thank you for your proposition but I prefer the oPelle’s one because I’m searching for an alliance which is stronger than my current alliance.

I hope you will understand.

But again thank you for your proposition :slight_smile:

Would you mind to join the alliance as soon as the war finishes (2 day left) ? So then you can see in first person how do you feel into the alliance ^^

No problem, I will send you a request after the end of the current war season :grinning:

Vhott if u don’t like oPelle Alliance you are welcome to join us (Rising Warriors) :slight_smile:

Off war: knight 8/8 archer5/5 barricade4/4

At war we active ogre+wolf

Our member are working as a team and very friendly +loyal

My ign: fire1964

You could join The Snapes just for keks XD.

@Fire1264 Thank you for your proposition but in the case I don’t feel at home in oPelle alliance (I hope it won’t happen) I already have a proposition from Shadow Fall alliance. So you are third on the list :slight_smile:

Genie and Master is also an option for you, you can take us in consideration someday.

Np

HUNS alliance is recruiting after the war season is over. You can consider us.

@Vhott

D: I guess you got me. XD

Try us! Try us! 

Dark Pegasus Alliance.

24/7 elite boosts:

• Blazing Knight

• Power Archer, 

• Tough Barricade

Storm Cannon during war, soon to be 24/7

IGN: Soduer

since you already have tons of request, i’m just here as for last resort…

Burninator is lv55, we have 9/9 elite knights, 5/5 ogre 5/5 wolf and tough barricade

but you also need to raise your trophies to 3500+

we can provide suggestions on base design and a good chatting everytime

Warrior assassins. We keep knights boosted and tough barricades. Looking for good strong active members.

Eternal Billzard

buff blazing knight 24/24

you can become a general