Level 90+ players searching a new team!!

We are a bunch of high level players looking for a new alliance to join (as a merger). We need a good active alliance who will be active and motivated in war season. You can contact me if you want to discuss more -

my ign - Titanka

level 99

donation 750k

boost - blazing knights 24/7

(others players are to in similar level range with donation ranging from 150k to 750k)

Join SoCal.

You can add me KK Star as a friend.

Cheers.

if you guys need a whole team join [DARK KNIGHTS] 
we are level 26 and are empty but we just losing this war but if you come we fight next war 
IGN : Darren795
open base

i add you in game

We will take 30 of you in [DARK KNIGHTS] 
And The rest in Warrior Assassins
Out of the 30 i will promote you and any 8 or if you need more to be promoted

Hope to see here Titanka10  :slight_smile:

Hi Titanka, 

the TITANS are waiting for you.

cu

c3b3rus

I am the leader of Little HUNS and I am interested in merger with your alliance. We are are a level 45 alliance and we keep 6 permanent boosts including blazing knights. I can probably make space for around 10-12 of you after war season. Contact me if you are interested and and we can discuss the details.  

Modern warriors vip

Let’s talk!

or he and everyone of his members can join [DARK KNIGHTS] and 10 players that he wants to general will be promoted and any boost they want they get

Modern warriors vip

Let’s talk!

Fri3nd request sent, we have room for all of you, cleaning house :grinning:

6 permanent boosts plus 3 war rewards :grinning:

2 rules for our alliance,  donate everyday and fight all.war battles not just min 3 or get booted

Hope to hear from you soon!

[DARK KNIGHTS]

IGN : Darren795

We can take all of you and if you don’t like the team we got bigger and better teams