Light theme now available/removed background images for OR and RR2

Hi there,
I have enabled a light theme now.
I prefer to stay on the dark side (they have cookies :cookie:) but for those of you that like it you can choose it via your settings menu (click on your profile picture in the top right corner and click the gear wheel):
Then enable it like so:
grafik

Unfortunately (fortunately for some others :D) that means that I have to remove the special themed background images in the OR/RR2 sections. Otherwise the white would have been hard to read sometimes.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!
If not, here is a cookie from the dark side :cookie:

3 Likes

thanks a lot! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for considering my request… hehe… But dark theme is my favourite… I’ll keep it… Cookie Cherrs… :cookie::cookie::cookie::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

I planned to do it before as well :wink: But we wanted to see how people like the background images first, before removing them (which I have to to enable various themes). I guess since it is better to have various themes than those background images it is alright like that. :slight_smile:
And hey skol! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this! The dark was too much for me, and while the light theme is very bright, at least we can lower the brightness on our devices to save our eyes lol! Thank you!

Guess it feels a little bit like this

2 Likes