Is there a way to get the limit reset when you try to relink an account to a device you had to reset since FlareGames is clueless as to how keep Video Ads available and running on Windows Mobile Phone 10?
I tried to help an alliance memberacoount with a WMP10 by having the account available on more then one Windows device as a backup to keep things running just in case FG again would mess up with it’s ongoing no Video Ads availability “male cattle faeces”.
So the app was reset on the WMP10 but afterward the app did not pick up the OneDrive linked account setting it would normally do.
Using the link account option was unfortunately neither an option anymore since it has a limit (I am really impressed this was mentioned somewhere so I would have know about it beforehand).
If I had known I would have waited on FlareGames to get it’s act together and resolve this issue with the Video Ads and would have not “reset” or advised not to reset the app on the WMP10 device.
Just saying if the app may be installed on 10 Windows 8/10 devices (See notes app in the store) I would at least assume one can link 10 devices too…
Even more so it the same device is relinked…
Microsoft clearly does a better job here since you can see online which devices are logged as linked devices to a Microsoft account. You can even manage devices within that limit.
I am unaware if FG even has this available for us players. Also it would mean if your WMP10 needs repairs and for some unknown reason OneDrive sync does not kick in one is doomed once again.
On that note the questions:
- What is the limit of linked devices (be it iOS, Android or Windows) to a RR2 account (King/Queen)?
- Until when will FG still fully support Royal Revolt 2 (UWP) on Windows devices (especially Windows Mobile Phones)?
- Can we get an idea when Royal Revolt 2 might still be playable on iOS or Android too?
- Is there a web portal or will one become available where one can managed devices like Microsoft has (Example: today I have RR2 running on an Alcatel IDOL 4 Pro phone but I get a HP Elite x3 phone and I would switch from a Surface Pro 4 to a Surface Pro 4 LTE version)?
- Does a recovered Windows device (re-installed via Windows Settings -> Updates & Security -> Recovery) count as new device when it comes to RR2 account linked devices?
- Does a recovered iOS/Android count as a new devices too then?
- What if people beta-test your RR2 app on Preview versions of some flavour of OS? Should they inform you upfront to have a broader device limit available?
- If an upgrade fails of Windows 10 (every 6 months an upgrade will be available if not mistaken as Microsoft is now selling Windows 10 as a SAAS) what then?
- Again same question for iOS upgrades or Android versions
- What happens when within a family a device is given to a minor/peer if the previous owner get a new device?
I might opt to give an older iPhone to a minor as say a parent (maybe after it gets a new battery to mitigate the “hidden” slowdown part of iOS) when a newer iPhone is bought. I am not one to give a minor a brand new iPhone for example.