Looking for a guild

Hello,

I am looking for a guild. Player lvl 96. I am daily active player. Alliance tower lvl 8. Keep working on improving. It is to hard to find normal guild. As everyone is looking more for gold donors but not for a good players. If any guilds who keep ogre knights wolf bomber boost each day above lvl 47 are looking for active strong player. Write here your nickname i will invite you to friend list and we will talk. Thank you have a nice day :slight_smile:

we are level 24 alliance 
name of the alliance : [DARK KNIGHTS]
Leader : Darren795
we have blazing knights , tough barricade and storm cannon 24/7 and 3 more after war

i know we are not what your looking for but we are a great friendly , chatty and active in war alliance more info below .

you can join us “Allegiant”. Just send me and ingame text and i shall invite you :slight_smile: (my ign Titanka10)

So you’re looking for boosted ogre, wolf, knight and bomber, but you donate 100k? That’s kinda unfair for the team you’re in.

AGREE
COME HELP WARRIOR ASSASSINS
MY NEW ALLIANCE LEVEL 15 BUILD TODAY

At our level, wolf ogre and knight cost about 8 million per day. You would have to donate 80 days to cover the cost of 1 day. Upgrade your AT and help the alliance you’re in more

I totally agree. Upgrade your AT to at least 250k then you have the right to demand such boosts :slight_smile:

hahaha