Looking for a merger

Hey everyone!

I am an officer of × The Pantheon × alliance and we are currently looking for another alliance to merge with. Below you can find some info about us, as well as the contact information for those interested in having us/ joining us:

* Currently we have 7 (may end up being more) active players, who appreciate communication, donate regularly and are generally experienced in this particular game and the MMORTS genre alike.

* Generally, donation limits of our team range from 50k to 150k (soon to be 250k).

* Level-wise we are 40-80 with most members being at least above 60.

* We use Discord for communication, with some members also having Line accounts.

* All members are active warriors, accustomed to hitting on margin, strategic target utilization and the rest of the basic/semi-advanced strategies. No self-oriented point farmers here too, we value the team.

* We speak English as our main language, yet some of us can also communicate in Spanish, Russian and a couple of other languages. Location-wise we all come from different places, covering almost all time zones.

For additional info, feel free to search us up in game, ask in this thread, pm me through this forum or find me in Discord (Infamous#9507) or Line (ID: b4ckd00r).

Here is what we are looking for in terms of merger:

* An active alliance of warriors that communicate through in-game chat or Line/Discord app, with members donating regularly to enable all the essential buffs at the very least.

* Preferably mature team of individuals, capable of balancing the real life with the in-game encounters. No RL-ess zealots or super casual “Happy Farmers”, in simple words, but something in between.

* English as the language of communication would be ideal.

All of the merge details are negotiable and we are looking forward to improve both parties throug this process.

Regards, 

Infamous.

Hello;

We ll be very happy if you join us :slight_smile:

Hey, sorry for a rather late reply, the thread seemed to be dead for way too long. Do you guys use anything except telegram by any chance? Ideally, I want to hook some of our officers with some of yours, to figure the details of the process. They are naturally unsure and somewhat anxious about it, as they are responsible for those trusting them after all.

Hey everyone!

This is a second posting of our lfm call. Personally, I am rather surprised that this thread is unpopular enough for us not to get anywhere tangible. Since the other case would be the general unpopularity of the game with all serious players being condensed in those top 50 alliances, I really do hope this is an issue of no one bothering to read what is posted here (all due to constantly updated Titan Code thread, I presume). Anyway, hope this time it’ll turn out better:

I am an officer of × The Pantheon × alliance and we are currently looking for another alliance to merge with. Below you can find some info about us, as well as the contact information for those interested in having us/ joining us:

* Currently we have 5 (may end up being more) active players, who appreciate communication, donate regularly and are generally experienced in this particular game and the MMORTS genre alike.

* Generally, donation limits of our team range from 50k to 250k

* Level-wise we are 60-90 with most members being at least above 70.

* We use Discord for communication, with some members also having Line accounts.

* All members are active warriors, accustomed to all of the basic and some of the advanced pvp mechanics. No self-oriented point farmers here too, we value the team.

* We speak English as our main language, yet some of us can also communicate in Spanish, Russian and a couple of other languages. Location-wise we all come from different places, covering almost all time zones.

For additional info, feel free to search us up in game, ask in this thread, pm me through this forum or find me in Discord (Infamous#9507) or Line (ID: b4ckd00r).

Here is what we are looking for in terms of merger:

* An active alliance of warriors that communicate through in-game chat OR Line/Discord app, with members donating regularly to enable all the essential buffs at the very least.

* Preferably mature team of individuals, capable of balancing the real life with the in-game encounters. We want to be competitive, yet understand that it is not always possible to have a 100% participation.

* English as the language of communication would be ideal.

All of the merge details are negotiable and we are looking forward to improve both parties through this process.

* We are ready to move over to your place should this be the optimal way of merging.

Regards, 

Infamous.

I want to thank (yet again) everyone who pmed me with merging proposals, this restored my faith in this community. We have successfully merged with the Nemesis alliance and with this message I declare that x Pantheon x alliance has seized to exist as a formal entity. I wish everyone good luck and encourage other alliances with active minorities to seek their mergers. There are many good teams out there in need of fresh blood, dont be shy or hesitant and you will find a way to improve your experience as a team.