Looking for an active in-war alliance

Hi,as the title says i’m searching for an alliance active in wars who can accept a member just at level 25 but in serious growing…i’ve around 1100 trophies,i play everyday and i donate everysingledoddledieddleday!

Cheers

Our Alliance are looking for active members. 

Borisfen 

Gold Bonus 24%

Alliance level -12. 

Please join us! 

lets join with us, and bring your alliance with you, so we can joint together and fight with with another team, we play everyday, every 2 hours, in 24 hour/day, so we can have big opurunity to grow up together. Upgrade ourvhero, our weapon, and our defence together.

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO ENTER MY CODE AT BELOW, thats help me to make more donate to you andvour team , so we can more strong together. This MY CODE AT BELOW:

lets join with us, and bring your alliance with you, so we can joint together and fight with with another team, we play everyday, every 2 hours, in 24 hour/day, so we can have big opurunity to grow up together. Upgrade ourvhero, our weapon, and our defence together.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO ENTER MY CODE AT BELOW, thats help me to make more donate to you andvour team , so we can more strong together. This MY CODE AT BELOW:

ZURGHYGF