Looking for other active alliances

Hey!

We’re currently thinking of creating some sort of chat room for alliances who wants to get in touch with other alliances. It would be a place where higher ranked alliances can give tips on how lower ranked alliances can grow, help people improve their bases or just hang out. We’re now wondering if there are any alliances that are interested in the idea.

So if you and your team members are chatty and friendly  and looking for a way to communicate with people outside of your alliance, this is your chance! :slight_smile:

PM us if you’re interested.

HRH Tessie Kitchen Sink

My alliance does have newbies :grinning:

The chat room we made is now finished and we have had a few interested people join. It’s fantastic that we got such great response from our little idea. So if you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us. It doesn’t matter if you’re new to the game or if you’re a veteran, the only important thing is that you’re friendly and love to chat.

I find it a great idea and already shared some thoughts at the page and got some good advice! Nice to see more members :slight_smile:

How can we get a ‘sister alliance’? Well, we’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi, I have someone who also likes to join…he is on facebook.

How can he join?

PM me the in-game names of the people who’s interested in joining and I’ll get back to you with more information :slight_smile:

Yeah great idea indeed! :slight_smile:

I’ve spent some good hours on that chat hehe

Pm me the chatroom info. Not sure about the rest of my alliance, but Im all for chatting with fellow RR gamers.

Were top 20 alliance, so I might be able to contribute something. Mebbe nothing useful tho :wink:

Ooooh I wanna join too, erm what do I have to do(don’t wanna read all that :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to join my alliance is the Avengers

Since alliance wars are getting close, I thought this thread could use a bump.

Our chat room has gotten a lot of great members from many different alliances.  There are alliances of all ranks in there, the only common theme is that everyone is very enthusiastic about the game.  We’d all love to see more people that would like to open up communication lines across the borders, so if you’re interested, let us know right away.

wow…that was a good idea. Could I join with you,guys? My name in game is [L]eonidas -member of Osmanli71 alliance.

PM sent! :slight_smile:

Great chat there! :slight_smile:

yeah it’s always fun to chat with you and the other guys there. You always come with great tips to our web developer which he absolutely loves so he can continue to make the website better. You help my members with their bases by attacking them and steal their gold and then tell them how to improve it. So yeah, a really nice guy. Wow, that sounded ironic. He really is a nice guy to most people. I promise. :wink:

There are several other nice people who you can talk to too (if you don’t like Flory). Just let me know if anyone is interested

Hey, for you I’m still Floppy, not Flory! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, great means for saying hello to other alliances on a friendly basis and exchanging experiences. And it’s refreshing to talk to people that don’t even know what trophy stripping is :grinning: