Looking to move a group? We have room.

My friends, I’m sure a lot of you are experiencing the hardship of only having a few active members in your alliance. You don’t want to kick the inactives, because it’d leave your alliance dead in the water, but you don’t want to leave, either, because you have friends. So if you want an active alliance that let’s you keep all your friends, Angelic is here for you.

We currently have 6 spots open in Angelic, so we can take in a relatively sizable group. We only have a few restrictions:

1. You must be within the 2,000 to 3,500 trophy range. Any lower, and you’d be fodder for other alliances. Any higher, and you’d be stronger than the leader (you can be stronger if you want, just no complaining =P)

2. All members must participate daily in the Alliance Wars, or give notice if they cannot.

3. You all must actively be improving yourselves. We will often post tips on how to do so (:

There are a few downsides, though:

1. As stated, our highest trophy count (myself) is only 3,500. Though I did just buy 3 new workers, so I should be up to the 4k range in no time.

2. We’re outmatched this season, so if you join today, you’ll be sitting out until next season.

3. We’re only Lv.24, but we do have two 500k donators (including myself), so we are growing relatively quickly. We were also ranked, like, 128 before we kicked our inactive 3Kers.

If you’re interested, just check us out, test my base, and leave your feedback in this thread (: Remember, the alliance name is Angelic