Luck perk calculation!!?

Simple math is not applicable here??  Or, this is a bug?? 

Screenshot_20180307_224309.png

it’s a bug :lol: 

lol. formula publicated long ago

2+2 not equal 4

It should be 59.28% but then there is a tax and the 3.96 is randomly decreased to 2.19 and therefore is 57.09 LOL

Just so you don’t take that seriously, I was joking, I have no idea how the luck thing works

It’s not that 2+2 does not equal four, but that the formula is not addition.  Using this as the explanation just confuses things.

From OP, you have 55.32% better chance to successfully open. 44.68% chance to fail, you have 3.96% less chance to fail on the remaining chance to fail.

so chance to fail = (1-0.5532) * (1-.0396) = 0.4291

chance to open = 1-0.4291 = 0.5709 = 57.09%
simple math indeed

It’s indeed simple math. Question that remains is 57.09% on what? The answer is that this number must be used to calculate the odds to find a reward in a chest.

  • Chest 1 -> 25% * 0.4291 => 10.73% on a failure (89.27% success)
  • Chest 2 -> 60% * 0.4291 => 25.75% on a failure (74.25% success)
  • Chest 3 -> 75% * 0.4291 => 32.18% on a failure (67.818% success)

Only… when there are gems inside chest number three, the odds are zero.