Make Blacksmith Event Great Again!

After the latest event anmouncement, it really really really disappoint me that Flaregames have make the best event, Blacksmith event become twice more expensive in term of melting speed up cost when it is already bad enough for the event to only last for 24 hours!! 

I demand the event condition to be adjust, give us 5x more pearls and twice faster melting time back! This event helps a lot for both free players and paid players as everything now depends on pearls.

I honestly cant think of a logic reason behind this changes.In fact I wont accept any kind of reasoning from Flaregames and I am sure many will agree with me.

Please think hard and change it back to normal Flaregames.

yeah 

melting down turns from -50% to -30%

pearl outcome from x5 turns to x3 

and it lasts just 1 day instead of 2 days already

wtf more expensive for a shitty amount of pearl!!!

Give us old conditions back!!! 

WWE fans lol

Wtf with FG. They only give us 1 day for the event. We dont have enough time to do shit.

The pearl x3 and melting down time -30% is all shit. I dont know why did they do it.

The only “logical” thing that i can think is that they are scared that we gain too much pearls from the Ninja Event so they decided to calibrate the pearls outcome from melting the items down lol

10k pearls is nothing really.500 gems only.I farm 10k pearls in 3 days sometimes.

This is also because there is a 12h max cooldown time for the pearl upgrades you would make on any of your troops/spells/towers/traps…

10k pearls is nothing really.500 gems only.I farm 10k pearls in 3 days sometimes.

That does not relate to the amount of pearls we can get.No relation at all.Why we deserved less for spending same amount of gems because the max cooldown is 12h ? No logic behind this.

Get me the devs now!

That does not relate to the amount of pearls we can get.No relation at all.Why we deserved for spending same amount of gems because the max cooldown is 12h ? No logic behind this.

Get me the devs now!

So because we can spend pearls faster you adjust so that we can produce less?

The real scheme behind the 12h perk cooldown is so that “top” players will spend gems to speed it up like crazy and have max perked things before others. But why screw up the smith for everyone else?

Makes sense… Flare logics :slight_smile:   

So you give us chance to forge more which will also mean we need more pearls on the event day but at the same time give us less pearls.Bravo! I’m not spending a single gems in this event now, not worth it.

Ugh post bug. Delete 

So you give us chance to forge more which will also mean we need more pearls on the event day but at the same time give us less pearls.Bravo! I’m not spending a single gems in this event now, not worth it.

This event benefits top paying players most. They will just gem the lousy 12h cooldown and perk their stuff even further. Well played Flare!

Only mods and admin can

Yeah, no logic with 12 hr cd. It’s not like every single player can afford spending gems for speeding up cd to make insane number of pearl upgrades, without spending gems on cd during event we will make 1-2 forges anyway since the event only lasts one day, but we will all get less pearls, lols.

If 12hr cd is the case, I would rather remove it (since it never been here) and bring back old conditions.

I have forwarded it to the dev team and will let you know if any changes will be made.

Or, just bring back one of the old condition.

Since the event lasts only 1 day, there won’t be much time to melt too many items. So maybe keep the new pearls outcome which his lower (x3) but bring back old melting time (50%).

Thank you and wanna point out that I direct my frustration towards devs not admin :slight_smile: