MAKING THIS GAME MORE ATTACKING AND COMPETITIVE....

hey flare I have a suggestion here…if you guys by any means provides us a chance to leave a message on someone base which can be seen by him and all his alliance members only then this will drastically change the whole game.for ex- say I attacked on someone’s base and then I leave a funny comment on his base(hey those snake towers there…tell them they can…lolll),then he or other member of his alliance will definitely gonna attack my base in rage and leave comment on me which can be read by me and all my alliance members.this gonna make the whole game so competitive and interesting and it will take this game to the new level…but it is must to attack on someone’s base before commenting on him.by this way we can praise a good base and also criticize others and yeah can do some more fun

Cool idea. Will pass this on.

i don’t want to doubt about this but someone could leave bad words in opponent base =( and it’s not beautiful at all have people that offend you !

I was thinking along the lines of a league chat just like alliance chat. This would create more rivalries hence increased gem spending. Plus it would be just plain fun and help with the current lack of player communication.

@opelle-oh cm’mon this game is played by so many players so why we ruin our fun for some of those who can’t even understand a good joke or use bad words during game…if someone says something wrong about you select him in your favourite list and do base practice on him and must leave funny comments on his base after each raid…hehe:-)

@smackvane-we are talking about same idea…i mean you can attack on anyone’s base in league and leave a comment on his base,then he or his alliance members will definitely come for you…

I don’t like that idea at all.

One of the first things you’d see after starting the game are messages from other players. So, which messages would I expect from players wanting me to attack them? Insults, taunting and crap I don’t even understand because of the language or foreign characters used. Doesn’t really seem like a lot of fun to me being welcomed into the game like this…

Maybe being able to leave a message at your base for potential attackers could be more fun?

@mjbe78-I am not sure what level you are but i am sure about this whenever you check your account in the morning not many players had attacked on you base,I assume max 20 raids.and on that raids too half of them get defeated so they not gonna leave any comment on you base and those who got victory on your base are good players and only half among them will going to post on your base…i think you are thinking too much crap,that will never gonna happen…just focus on positive sides at least…

@drum-dude I think something is wrong with you,your comments are always negative.but i request you to never ever comment on my topic go and use your mind somewhere else because you even don’t know how to make a comment.i think you are always ready to start war of words and I don’t like that…

@ROCK how is what I said negative … mjbe said it was a bad idea, I offered an alternative, that is positive isn’t it?

This is an open forum for all to comment … if you don’t like what is written on here or find it offensive, imagine what you could get as messages left at your kingdom should your idea be adopted!

I think you have a problem, or just troll for responses, no I won’t post on any of your topics any more, your ignorance and inability to understand simple English, make it a pointless exercise!

@drum-alr8 fine…now leave…

Regardless of how it is implemented this game could use more ways to communicate with other players. World chat, league chat, mail boxes. ROCK’s idea is just as valid.