"Marsupia" alliance. We care for our members, not just for numbers

Hi everybody,

I am pleased to introduce our alliance “Marsupia”

We stand for the principle that Royal Revolt is just a game. People are more important than game-gold and more important than +/-% gold.

We stand for Friendship, Loyalty and Integrity

Marsupia is a multi-national alliance and we have members from all over the world.

Our members are active on the chat and we share a lot of useful information.

English is the main language for all, but we speak other languages as well: German, French, Spanish, Thai and Russian.

Marsupia is a very friendly alliance and our members help each other with advice and even fight for each other if someone is harrassed by a certain player, who is much stronger than him. Let everybody know not to mess with our alliance or with our members.

I have a personal facebook account and all our members are invited to join.

We don’t encourage our members to spend real money for donations. everybody donates by his abilities. Keep your money for the real life… Still, if a member decides to make a special contribution, he is always welcome.

From the moment a member joins us, he is safe with the alliance, even if he has a low rank/level.

Members are never kicked out, unless:

1. They don’t donate at all for a long time.

2. They don’t participate in the alliance wars, while being online.

3. They become inactive.

4. Offensive behaviour or cheating.

Anyone is free to accept invitations from other alliances and even to discuss it on the chat…

If a member updates us that he will be out of the game for some time, but he plans to come back shortly, he will not be kicked out, even if he becomes inactive.

Members who have become inactive in the past, are monitored all the time. If they become active again, they are always welcomed back, regardless of their rank/level.

I consider myself more administrator than a Leader. I stand for democracy in the alliance. All the big decisions are made together and discussed by the members on the chat and every member’s opinion is important and heard.

All the players in Royal Revolt are invited to apply to join us. We welcome all. Good luck.

Hi all and welcome to Marsupia,

Immediately after the season, Marsupia alliance is growing to level 30 and will have a free place for a new member.

Requirements:

1. Level 80+. If you are close, it may be good too, if you have other advantages.

2. At least 3,600 trophies (if you have dropped trophies and are now below this, you’re still OK).

3. Alliance tower - at least level 6 (50K). Higher is better :slight_smile:

Members Activity:

1. Donations

2. Participating in alliance wars

3. If you’re not online for a couple of days, no problem. All of us have real life too.

And the most important:

We need loyal and stable members who seek for a friendly and stable alliance in order to stay for long.

If you consider yourself as a Mercenary/Wanderer/Opportunist or any other kind of unstable player, please pass by this invitation…

Please reply to this post with your player name and we will see to send you an invitation.

Cheers,

Edward

Sorry guys,

The position has been occupied.

Cheers,

Edward