Medal boost items do not work in festival fights

solved

The medal token works in festival fights, but medal boost items don’t.

Is this how it’s supposed to work?

Hi @ARREBIMBA,

I have moved your post into the bug section. It is a bug, we will look into it. 

I had something similar happen with pro gear last time on the xp token. A few thought I meant I was upset it didn’t double since I used the word “stack”, but rates weren’t any different than with my pro xp set without the token. Another guy in my alliance actually thinks they went negative 100% with the pro gear, as his were lower than normal. Hopefully it’s resolved now, no one official responded for me to know, and I really don’t need them much anymore to test it.

Medal boost items are not working in the Ninja too.

The medal token is not working in the Ninja levels right now. In the pre-fight screen the medals are boosted/green, but you only get the base medals at the end of the level.

I am having the same problem.  I used a medal token, thinking I could use it in ninja levels and it displays bonus on pre-fight screen, but at end it only gives me normal amount after fight is done.  It appears to work correctly in normal (non-ninja) fights.

Hi there,

I have just posted about this. This should clarify the questions I hope, please let me know if there is anything else.

Thank you!