Missing features for the stronghold's donations management

Hi, 

I am a general and I think it is important for management to have a report for the troops, stone and alchemy donations.

The only data’s we got is the level of building of each players in separate list (districts, idk about their purpose except reducing the visibility compared to a unique list, and you can’t see yourself in it !).

I would like the devs to add some missing infos :

• An indicator for donations like the daily gold donation
  • The total donations of each players by resources
  • A statistic about the global donations per day like the daily gold donations
  • a bar chart per resource for the past few days could be nice
  • A visual indicator when a player’s building is upgrading

I am sure that some may have more insight than me in what’s missing for the stronghold’s management !

Edit: by the way, I know that some alliances use external bots to automate gold donations statistics, war results etc. 

It might come handy to improve statistics for the old features in order to reduce the use of external tools.

Maybe even merge the features with the new stronghold donations !

Hi, for the moment not yet that important, since most players will just have started to create resources or are still busy upgrading the buildings.

I agree that I also want an overview of total donated resources and data of last date of resource donation per type. Same like gold donation it’s handy to see who helps and who isn’t

Sure this is not that important yet, but if we can be proactive and having these features ready when we need it, the better !

Very good post. 

This should be a obvious neccesitty and I’m surprised why it’s not already there yet. Sure people won’t donate for s while but there’s no reason to wait with it just because of that 

how about the collect all button also send stronghold resources that are complete too.

Calculating it will be full of troops and stones and wisdom around 2to 4 days.*It is my alliance.

A quarry LV5 1920/2d   Stone collection station ・・・ LV5 48384 ・・・ 25.2 (26account)

Alchemist’s Institute Lv5 3029/2d ・・・ University Lv4 43638 ・・・14.5 (15account)

Train station Lv5 960/2d  ・・・ Soldiers LV4 15288 ・・・15.925 ・・・(16account)

I would like you to be able to make decoration to decorate the kingdom when the warehouse is full.

Need more info regarding this new ‘gems-cost’ new building upgrades.
If a player did upgrade theirs to certain level. Then one day he moves to other ally.
Will the player take the upgraded buildings level with him?
Or the player will have to start all over again (do upgrade from zero) at his next ally?

@Play For Fun

I quote The Conquest - A Player’s Guide.

『What happens to my buildings when I leave my Alliance?
You will keep your personal Stronghold buildings and upgrades. They can be accessed again after joining your new Alliance.』

You can not connect to conquest mode / fortress mode unless the alliance is a member of more than 15.

『The Alliance Stronghold buildings and their levels are directly tied to the Alliance.
What happens if my Alliance drops below fifteen members?
Alliance Stronghold buildings are permanent even if your Alliance drops members and is currently not eligible to part in the Conquest. Those buildings are only lost when the last member leaves and the Alliance is deleted.』

Seeing is believing

It looks like only half the alliance is needed to fill the storage buildings. So while those stats would be nice it might not be very accurate.  

And we still don’t know many resources we will go through yet.