Moral

What is the maximum moral of each wave? 50?

Just do not confuse it with ethics.  There is a subtle difference.  

I confirm :slight_smile:

It’s quite low 46: there isn’t enough space for 3 werewolves or 3 vikings. I prefer to increase moral to 48 or 50.

I can’t see any moral reason for not doing this

As if leveling up waves didn’t take long enough already…

Right now it takes over 2 years. Are you looking forward to 3 years to max them ?

that why we need a wave event or a wave reduction time of 50% during a community week or during a Boost your Castles event. Same just 1 wave take 100 days its crazy. 22 morales take 1 month only for all 8 waves. its after that become crazy for each +2 its 3 days, 4 days,5 days,7 days,10 days. 100 days X 9 = over 900 days

its 2 years and half too long. Flare really need to reduce time or add multi wave upgrades in version 4.0 or further. So up that at 48,50 or more NO WAY!!!

I like it as it is.

Everyone wants quicker upgrades.  More money. More Pearls. More Gems.  Give me more, more, more!

It is a competitive game, and your opponents follow the same rules as you.  So if the upgrade time were shortened, how would that help you?  

Your opponents would upgrade their defense in tandem with yours.

Wave upgrades are one of the few things that take time and patience in this game.  

Flaregames should set a maximum duration of 1 week to upgrade 1 wave.

And, they should give all players a bonus of 5,000 pearls and 500 gems per week.

And all upgrade times should be cut by 75%.

And all Troop Academy upgrades should be free.

And Alliance Tower upgrades should be automatic.  +1 Level per month.

As far as Dungeon challenges go, if you can’t get through 1 after 3 tries, they should just give it you.  And no wait time for digging.  It’s just not fun to wait or pass some dumb challenge.

All spells should be doubled in power.

And free milk and cookies.  

Have I sufficiently addressed the concerns of the Millennials?

And, they should give all players a bonus of 5,000 pearls and 500 gems per week.

And all upgrade times should be cut by 75%.

And all Troop Academy upgrades should be free.

And Alliance Tower upgrades should be automatic.  +1 Level per month.

As far as Dungeon challenges go, if you can’t get through 1 after 3 tries, they should just give it you.  And no wait time for digging.  It’s just not fun to wait or pass some dumb challenge.

All spells should be doubled in power.

And free milk and cookies.  

Have I sufficiently addressed the concerns of the Millennials?

Seems like summonses of all posts here??

free milk and cookies … that’s the bit I like most 

And the rest … hmmmm sounds reasonable

It helps make the game more fun for top alliances, maybe more people who will play long enough to get into the top alliances, all round better for everyone if we have more players getting stronger to play with / against.

No you summed up it up pretty well. If you are representing old out of touch grouches, that think they know everything - great job.

I guess you prefer it if the instead:

• they taxed all players 5,000 pearls and 500 gems per week.
  • Increased upgrade times by 4x.
  • All Troop Academy upgrades now cost gems as well.
  • All AT towers costs doubled, automatic -1 level a month to keep players upgrading.
  • As far as Dungeon challenges go, if you can’t get through 1 after 3 tries, you are locked out for a month. double digging time as well. Its great fun to wait wait wait wait wait… and wait some more.

As you say, makes no different since everyone else will upgrade as slow as you, and then everything can take much longer so you can take your time and have patience.

Upgrades don’t need to be instant, or ridiculously short, but its moving towards taking far too long. Almost all games as they make expansions, they make it easier to complete the original upgrades so people can move onto the new end game, RR2 hasn’t done this, its kept the original upgrade times, and made the new ones even longer.