More competitive game

Hello developers, I explain in what way I think the game can be made more competitive. You already tell me if you agree or not. If they do not accept the suggestion, nothing happens on my part because I understand it, but it can be done in a way that the game is not more exhilarating than it is. All warriors sometimes receive harassment from some other warrior. I do not care if I get a certain amount of attacks per day, but if it bothers me when I receive every hour, the attack of the same player with his 3 times in a row. They are the few that attack me in that way, but if it is true that when one leaves or I do the same, then another enemy appears and so on. I am very addicted to the game and can verify that it is true. It happens that independently or not the addict that is one, this still creates much more extress. They know that in these online games, they are games for a lifetime, they are games that never end and are games that every day must be improved with attacks and rewards. I think it would be good if, at every hour, the same player could attack you again, but only one attack. This I think is not a problem, because we can all continue to attack different players without limits but without repeating the attack until after 1 hour. The game itself, let one attack 3 times and if you want to attack it, you must let 1 hour pass, to be able to attack the same enemy another 3 times. It would be good, that this could only be attacked by the same warrior, only 1 time in each hour. As much as on one occasion I had to get down from 2,000 trophies to 900 trophies to leave the one who harassed me, at that amount. There is always someone who of what you win, is always the same stealing your trophies. I do not mind seeing different people steal trophies from me, but it’s exasperating to see that there’s always someone there harassing. I think it would be good mentally for everyone and the game would be more competitive and more human. It is ugly that they harass us and that I, for revenge, also do it. Nobody likes harassment. I think the game would be less exhilarating if it only let attack the same enemy once in an hour. A single attack per hour to the same person and not three. There are many warriors to attack at all times being these different and without the need to harass. THANK YOU.

I agree with @anon94345995 … I have been continuously attacked by some players every 1-2 hours thrice… They got 8 trophies out of me, but when i attacked them back, i get only 2-3 trophies… So, they keep on attacking me every hour everyday… I asked for my alliance members’ help in attacking him back… I myself attacked him 12-15 times in a day… but still, it didnt stop, and why would it stop? he is gaining more trophies and losing less trophies… Morever, he too asked for his alliance members’ help and almost every member from his alliance started to farm me… i was at 2300+ trophy level, and in a day or two, i came down to 2000 trophy level… with ninja even approaching, i had to struggle to get at least 2100 trophies for a little better rewards…

I do not have problem with them attacking me or me attacking them back… The problem is, history full of same person makes game irritating and frustrating… Also, attacking the same base over and over again for revenge is also very boring… I do not cry for trophy loss, as I dont care for trophy at my level (92), but receiving 6-9 attacks every time i open RR2 from the same person is bit frustrsting…

What can be done is, instead of 1 hr cooldown, it can done that in 24 hours, you can attack one person only 3 times, but no more than that… cooldown of 24 hours… Thank You…

3 Likes

Hi there,
I understand the issue but after checking with the devs I can say there are no plans on changing this.
Sorry to have no other news at this point.

3 Likes

So, I have been getting attacks from fellow players, losing trophies, gaining them again, etc. Just the usual stuff in Royal Revolt 2. But, these days I’ve seen that some players attack me repeatedly… Almost 5 to 6 times! It’s been getting really frustrating for me to befriend that particular player, ask them to stop it, spend my gems and vouchers on food so that I can get out of that 1,300-1,400 trophy range, and so on. Believe me, I’ve been stuck in that trophy range for 1 month! I just rage up every time I open my game, and see that I’ve been attacked 9-10 times.

I suggest that a player gets a sort of ‘Shield’ after getting attacked by a player for more than 3 times, and the time for that ‘Shield’ to end would take at least 1 week, so that any player becoming the prey of this trophy hunting player could breathe in peace.

I request the Royal Revolt 2 team to do something about this problem, as it has also led me to go inactive on my account, because this problem gets very frustrating for me.

1 Like

Hi there @StaySweet2k5
Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:
I hope you have a good time here.

There was another topic from today about the same issue,I have merged your topic with it.
See the answer above. Sorry to have no better news about this atm.

2 Likes

Well … we’ve tried. Thanks, Madlen. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome Stay Sweet2k5 It seems that the developers do not want even knowing that it is benefit for all, they prefer that we have the harassment. At least we tried friend, but they do not care about that problem.
Good day friend

2 Likes

Hello, Madlen!
Thanks for welcoming me :slight_smile:

It’s OK, thanks for informing me anyways. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm… Yeah. But they really should try.
Good day to you too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very strange thread, just get stronger. You are worrying about things you shouldn’t worry about.

1 Like