More Friend Slots Please

I’m sure this has been asked before but I couldn’t find it.

I like to contact each new member of our alliance by sending a friend request. This allows me to chat with them and is also useful in Conquests to organize things. However, I’m now at the point where I can’t add new friends (about 50-55 or so). Considering there’s a max of 65 members in an alliance, is there any chance of increasing the number of friend slots to at least 65?

Thanks.

We got a friend list change back sometime in 2017. You used to only be able to have 10 or 15. Now you can have 20-30. I don’t see the point of having 65 friends, though, in cases like yours, it would be useful to have every member as friend. The reason I don’t think it’s a good idea is because it’s hard enough to keep up to date with all 30 friends right now lol, just imagine with 65!

As for friending alliance members, it’s probably a better idea to split up members between different generals, that way one general doesn’t have to do all the talking with new members

1 Like

Well, I have 45 friends and 5 pending so it looks like the limit is 50.

I suppose I will have to split up the task of contacting new members with another one of the generals. Not ideal since I was the main person organizing our teams for Conquest. I would rather have the limit increased to 65 if that is possible.

The current limit is 50.

Having more room would be very very useful for generals and leaders.

If you’re in charge of recruiting new players to your alliance, you need as many friend slots as you can.

If you’re in charge of dealing with other alliances, you need as many friend slots as you can.

Agreed. I’ll take 65 if I could get it but 75 would be great. Not sure I’d want/need more than that unless they made alliances bigger.

Increase friends but also favorites 15 are few … please.

Hi there,

Thanks for your idea. :slight_smile:

We have no plans to increase the friend list at this moment, but we are looking into increasing the favorites list as stated in this month’s dev QA. Thank you.