Multi devices play

Hi,

I’ve got 2 iPads and an iPhone, I’m authenticated under the same Apple Game Center login on those 3 devices, but I can’t play the same game (with the same hero name) on those multiple devices …

I’m obliged to play 3 different games …

How can I play the same game on multiple iOS devices ?

Many thanks.

Hello Bane 74,

You need to connect to the same iCloud account. Game Center only tracks achievements, iCloud saves your progress.

You will not be able to play at the same time on multiple devices though, it would result in synchronization issues.

You can still play on multiple devices, but one at a time.

Hi Aether,

Many thanks for your quick reply.

I’ve activated iCloud Drive on every devices, but it still doesn’t work :frowning:

On my iPhone, the game doesn’t find any iCloud account, so I play with a local profile on this device.

On my second iPad, the game founds an iCloud profile and an Olympus backup, but it’s not mine, it’s one of another player !

I have deleted and reinstalled the games several times, de-activated and re-activaed iCloud and iCloud drive on my secondary devices (iPhone and second iPad), but nothing works …

What’s wrong, doc ?

Hey Bane,

Did you check the cloud box in the options, on your first device?

Is that problem solved? I am having the same issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Hey Earthwolf y

If the sync doesn’t happen please contact the customer support here: http://support.flaregames.com

You should get an answer on Monday or Tuesday :grinning: