Multiple attacks by the same player

Just exactly how many times can the same player attack you? I’ve now been attacked 4 times in less than 24 hours by the same player? If there is no limit then I am simply going to plck a player I know I can beat, and attack them AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and…

The maximum is three times an hour. If you don’t like it, switch up your base regulary, don’t leave gold and improve yourself.

Great. I’ll just pick one player and attack them three times every hour.

What BS.

Well I heard Tha its 3 times every hour but if someone finds you on matchmaker then beats you they then get those 3 attacks making 4 attacks. But after that it should be restricted to 3 from that player

What is your IGN unevengiant?

I been attack by the same person maybe 30times a day cause I open my base,one attack minus 8trophies

And nobody thinks there is anything wrong with this?  Unreal.

Sorry I have no idea what IGN is.

When you open your base you want them attacks

IGN - In Game Name

Same as my screen name. I don’t try to hide behind aliases. Or cheat. Particularly not for an online game. There are more important things in life, you know? Like integrity.

Some don’t hide they just like nicknames

But it does reveal what kind of person they are doesn’t it? Not someone I would want to know.

If you offer a player good medals for the league they will keep attacking. the trophies they get will eventually go down. I had players 15 levels higher getting 9-12 trophies a time and boy did they keep attacking me. They get bored after a while though

Sorry but that’s not a great advertisement for this game is it? I’m not sure how long I’ll keep playing. It’s basically a good game but that is definitely what I would call a fatal flaw.

ETA: I can only speak for and be responsible for myself. I think it’s a fatal flaw to the game. It makes me question whether it’s worth the angst.

I’m not here to advertise it I’m here to play it and help players. Add me on the game if you want I can try and help you. I didn’t realise you was low level I thought you would be around level 50-60

Whats the problem with people attacking you over and over? if they can beat you they can beat you… ? lol

It’s called bullying. And the person who does it is a bully. You’re free to disagree, but as far as I’m concerned both bullies and bullying are undesirable things.

That would be appreciated. I’ve only been playing for like 3 weeks or so. And frankly, the FAQs here are pretty useless.

Like, for instance, I have no idea how to add you as a friend.

Hey unevengiant, don’t take these attacks too serously. They are (most) likely not meant as bullying.

E.g. when i wanted to win the diamond league, i made a list of “optimal players”, which gave me the

most medals per time. The diamond league lasts three days and i attacked them over and over to get

enough medals for winning. And you need to do it this way, because it is the highest league and very

competitive. Attacking “unknown” players leaves you with the risk of not winning and then you have

“lost” these medals.

Of course the attacks could also be meant as bullying, but in that case they could even benefit you:

you only loose trophies (if you spend your gold and keep the amount in the chamber low). If you are

stronger, than your trophy count tells, you can easily beat players high above you and therefore get

more gold from the attacks :grinning:

I will add you. Just keep an eye on the friend list located within the two people next to each tab on the right hand of the screen when playing