My 1500 gems GONE!

Guys i just bought gems for P744.75 pesos for 2500 gems, it was discounted, last October 15 2016 and i only have 1500 gems since im planning to save it until next war. I just finished 12/20 and then when it loaded I DONT HAVE MY 1500 GEMS ANYMORE! 

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME WITH THIS… I NEED MY GEMS SO THAT I COULD OPEN CHEST THAT DOESNT HAVE THE NINJA COIN.

Hoping for your faster response,

King Khamotey!!

I just noticed that there are uber chest because there was an offer where in instead of 3000 gems yiu can have it for 1500 gems for 5 uber chest. Haist!! I could have pressed the wrong tab. Can you please help me check. Thanks RR2.

It’ok. I checked if the offer of 50% discount for UBER chest was there and it was no longer there… haist. Just purchased another gems… Hahaha. Love this game!!

Respectfully,

King Khamotey!!

I purchased 1050 gems for 492.75 (php 12% vat inckusive) and i was charged thrice. I received a refund so the total gems should have been 2100 gems. Please kindly help me get back the missing 1050 gems.

Thanks,

King Khamotey!!

The 1050 gems was already added!! Thank you guys!! I can say that RR2 Team is the BEST! EFFICIENCY is the KEY!!

Thankful,

King Khamotey!!