My recommendations for Olympus Rising

Dear FG and fellow players,

I ve got 2 recommendations that I d REALLY like to see in OR:

My first recommendation is to make the heroes more distinctive, with their own combo of units and spells (check my post below). And the twist that will differentiate this game from RR2 and all other games, is to allow to take 2 heroes on the raids!!! this will give the player an amazingly VAST arsenal of spells and units when raiding!!! …this feature will give an unprecedented DEPTH to OR compared to all rival games…and of course FG u ll need to boost castle defences to add depth there too.  

My second recommendation is to expand the OR island map (or re-draw it) to include city-states like Athens, Sparta, Pella (capital of Macedonia in ancient times), Knossos (capital of Crete in ancient times), etc., which the player will gain access ONLY through the alliance!!! each city/state will provide their own unique special units and spells depending on how good their trading relations are with your alliance. FG It d be sooooooooooo COOL if u make Greece the map of OR !!!

Your alliance on the other hand, will take the form of the stronghold in RR2, and will automatically trade resources (minerals, wood, food) to the city/states u selected for units/spells. At this point, your alliance can decide either to focus trade on a few city/states to get to their higher level units/spells, or spread trade to many city/states and get a wide variety of medium level units/spells).

Your personal buildingings in the alliance stronghold, which will harvest minerals, wood and food, will be upgradable with player’s gold and the alliance storage buildings will be upgradable with alliance gold. Depending on the amount of minerals, food and wood your aliance will trade to a city/state will determine the trade level, and each trade level your alliance will achieve with a city/state will:

1. grant access to the city/states SPECIAL units/spells of that trade level, which players will maintain with alliance gold (just like RR2),

2. grant access to ELITE units/spells of that trade level, which each player can individually get and maintain by paying from their own gems (just like the celestial boosts)