Name change

Hi.

I changed my ingame name twice,i made a mistake with a flag,i would like devs to give me an option to only change the flag to my country flag,name would stay the same. Is that possible?

Thank you

Ingame name: Dewil??                                           It is Slovakian flag and i need Croatian flag.

It might me simpler to move 500km northwest! 

Did you use google for that or you knew it?

If you knew it than hats down,if you didnt then good one. ??:v:?

it was an estimate. Not sure how good an estimate though. Being European helps.

I asked the same question few days back too.

It would be cool if we can change our IGN once in a while,I mean almost every other Online game allows it.So why not OR?

Its because players can trick other players and alliances,spying and similar stuff. I can understand that but i just want to change my flag and not the name.

I have no idea about that as to why someone will go to such great lengths to spy on others? but I also want to change My IGN badly and asked the support team too but they say can’t allow it.

I hope they let you change your. 

@MorpheusX Please write a ticket to support here: https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you!

Thanks @Madlen ?

I’ve tried this, they bluntly told me it can’t be done. 

Clearly it can, they just don’t want to.

Yep that is true, I have tried doing same once but FG support team says they won’t change the name 

I think his request is to just have a flag changed? Maybe this can be done, I don’t know, but this is the address to ask. :slightly_frowning_face:

I remember in another game … name changing was allowed, but with gems cost and exponentially increasing. As in … first change, free. Second change say 10 gems, third 20, then 50, then 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 and so on.

This was allowing a few changes but discouraged dirty tricks … as after some changes you’d have to invest a capital for it. But still if it was a matter of life or death for you, you could.